xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Rate My Latest Sig By delivi

Here is my Latest Sign featuring one of my favourite indian Actress, Genelia D'Souza. Please kindly rate this sign and give your comments and advice for improvements.

Posted Image

I don't see any problems with the image, but the only thing bothering me is the font you've used for "delivi". It's a little difficult to make out. What I mean exactly is that the L kind of resembles a t. Other than that, it's fine. Good work I must add. <_<

I think a kind of gradient stroke would have gone well with the border on this one. I would apply anti-alias to the font for "genelia". And keep the "delivi" text flat; kinda ruins the flow for me. Other than that, it's simple yet effective.7.2/10

Yeah, the Genelia word seems to pixelizate a little. And I also think a bakground would help. Apart from the design aspect, I would remove that "indian actress" because maybe we don?t know her but that doesn?t matter. Nobody would make a sig putting Nicole Kidmans face and "australian actress"... maybe you can try with something more figurative, more passional and not only descriptive.

Good job... I would only tell you not to add too much (I forgot the name hahaha... Similar to shadow...) on those small fonts... It makes the fonts becomes blured and it's hard to understand what's written... I do like your "Genelia | Indian Actress" font / color... Why don't you try to use Image Ready to make some small gifts? Something like 20 frames...

I would suggest removing the bevel effects around the text and try something else, like a stroke or somesuch. Also, a background pattern, like a grid or something would keep it from looking too empty.