xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Google Adsense Or Adbrite which one do you like best

google adsense or adbrite  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

both are good but little different from each other,coz google have two options adwords and adsense which are not together and adbrite is good in this matter , they show our clicks rate and then makes our customers,but i will prefer google coz they have highest paying rate than any other

i would have to say goodgle adsence i had both on my website first i had Adbrte which on avarage payed me 5-13 cents on an anvarage click but adsence pays me 20-30 sometimes a little higher or lower. Also my friend recently switcheed to Adsense because he said that once he reached his pay amount they didn't send him the money and insted said that he cheated and he has no way of proving this and he doesn't want to make a big deal. All together just go with Adsence

I voted for google adsense because i have been using it for a year now, and i am not rich or poor, i honestly don't depend or want to depend of google adsense profits to "put food on the table" for me and my family, and to tell you the full truth, i don't even expect high profits from google adsense.But, if my websites get some thousands of visitors a week or a month, i know i am expected to earn a few undreds from google adsense program because, i know for a fact, that in a couple of thousands of visitors a month corresponds to a few undreds of clicks on google adsense ads, in average, of course.And with google adsense, lately, that is not happening, and i have many clicks and some thousands of visitors a month.I don't know but, if google adsense program continues to pay me bad, i will go for another, and most likely for adbriter because i heard good things of adbrite, it seems that pays more, but it is not so accurate as google text ads which are very relevant, which by the way, it is the most important factor that is keeping me from saying good bye to google adsense ads!

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

One more thing about the google adsense program, it seems, at least for me and some friends, that google adsense url does not open with internet explorer, we can only open it with firefox and sometimes with maxthon browser.I don't have this problem with any other url, just with google adsense url.But now i understand why this is happening with me and some of my friends, it is because google and firefox are doing this to people start use firefox browser instead of internet explorer browser that comes embbed with the microsoft operative systems by default.Now i understand the "project" or "plan" they have in their minds!!!

i think you might have asked someone for clicks or someone near u might did this as courtesy.But google has very strict policy,their bots check your website everytime when someone visits it.Anyways u can apply again if u change ur home address :) im not sure.