xisto Community
Blacklaser

New Site - Shout It Out! www.shout-it-out.net

Ok, just a few updates:
I've hidden the IP as suggested earlier and I do now have my own domain name: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (follow this link in case the domain hasn't propagated yet)

errrrr... who owns that domain name? If you do are you going to actually put the site's conent on the domain, instead of a redirect? Even a frame would be more professional, at least the URL would stay at the top of the page, or do you not have hosting for your domain?

I own the domain and I have the domain set-up as an add-on domain here at Xisto but haven't figured out yet on how to mask the actual url with the domain.

Edit: Nevermind it's fixed now, thanks for pointing that out! <_< so anymore feedback on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ? or just leave me a shout :ph34r:

Again, thanks to everybody for the feedback!

Edited by Blacklaser (see edit history)

Great site BUT you could put more stuff into it,Chatrooms,downloads,pics stuff that will attract people into your site.Try to look for more scripts and combine them to make the best site you can.

wow, i'm really impressed.Great idea for a site too.I really like the simple style of the site, and its great evidence that you don't need lots of images and fancy graphics to create a sleek site.Just push it!Promote it whever possible.Unless theres other shout pages, more established out there, it has the potential to be quite popular.

Yeah, that's what I intend to do, even though some poeple said I should add more stuff, like games and downloads, that's not the aim of my site, rather I think something like shout of the month or similar would be a lot more beneficial.

Yeah, that's what I intend to do, even though some poeple said I should add more stuff, like games and downloads, that's not the aim of my site, rather I think something like shout of the month or similar would be a lot more beneficial.

I quite agree, and happy to help out <_<
have you tried submitting to google search and other search engines etc. cos that may help you get more hits, though I'm not one to talk! get about 1 per week to my site :( (If you do feel like visiting, even out of pity! link is below :ph34r: )

I quite agree, and happy to help out :Dhave you tried submitting to google search and other search engines etc. cos that may help you get more hits, though I'm not one to talk! get about 1 per week to my site :P (If you do feel like visiting, even out of pity! link is below :) )

Yeah, I'll probably do that, I have been getting a few shouts, I'm gonna see where it goes from here. I have a lot of work coming up soon so I'll probably just have the site run the way it is for a while just to see how it develops but I deifnetly appreciate all the support, feedback and ideas I've recived.