xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gaggu007

Clone A Sim Card. This is how to clone a sim card.

?piggyback?Clone A Sim Card.

Hi.

I would like to "piggyback"an existing Vodafone sim card.

Not sure if this is the correct expression?.

This is not an iphone just your normal mobile.

I want to read all the sms sent to the card,see the sms that have been deleted and I would like to see the sent sms. 

Is it possible to somehow link another sim card with the excisting sim so that I can do all of the above without upsetting anything?.Basically run the new sim side by side with the old sim.So they both work together and have all the imformation sent to both of them,the new sim being a "ghost "if you like.

I could then remove the "ghost sim" and access the sms and calls etc to my PC.

Is there any software I could use also?.

I have SIM RECOVERY PRO  V1.2.2 which is useless so I have a card reader with it I can use.

All the SIM RECOVERY PRO v1.2.2 can do is see whats on the card at that time.I would like to see whats been deleted and sent too.

Hopefully someone out there can help me?.

Thanks.

Reply to post article.Clone A Sim Card.

In the world we have scammers and noble, I am a noble man and refused to act like a crook. In order to embedd yourself among crook u need to understand their mind set, speak their language and then eat in the same restaurant their go. Our duty isn't to defraud our government but to protect our national interest in form of acquisition. Meanwhile, while you collect non collectable one has to be self conscious about risk and liability. Second by doing so one conducts a check and balances of his own backyard, set the example for predecessor to follow. If u and I join together to fight fraud America will be a safe place to live.

Thanks, hope to read you soon,

Robert Xisto

-reply by Robert