xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gaggu007

Clone A Sim Card. This is how to clone a sim card.

Sim Clone

Clone A Sim Card.

Can you email me the info needed for cloning a SIM card? I am trying to copy mine to use in the SIM slot in my car but I haven't had any luck yet. If you could include were I can find all the neccesary software/hardware.

Thank you

James

-question by James

clone a simcard

Clone A Sim Card.

Please tell me how one can clone a 32v simcard. Thanks frmuzahura@yahoo.Com

-reply by Frank

SIM Cloning

Clone A Sim Card.

Sir,

How to Clone a SIM, and where I'll get the necessary equipment?

How can I hear the calls and read the messages and the incoming numbers of a particular number using my phone?

Please answer me through my mail.

Clone SIM card,

Clone A Sim Card.

Dear everyone

Hi to all developer, software and hardware engineer, I'm really want to how to clone my SIM card, that could be use two SIM card with the same number in two different phones, could be hearing receiving SMS, every option work exactly the same,

Hope to hearing from you soon

Thanks very much

Choam from Cambodia

-question by Chaom

Clone A Sim CardClone A Sim Card.

Hello to all software and hardware engineer, I'm really want toHow to clone my SIM card, that could be use two SIM card with the sameNumber in two different phones, could be hearing receiving SMS, everyOption work exactly the same,

pranav.Coolpj gmail.Com

How can I clone a SIMClone A Sim Card.

HiMy son now has a N95 and a iPhone. We want to know how he can clone his vodaphone australia chip so he dosnt have to keep swapping the sim from one phone to another so as not to damage either phone by doing so. If he can what software ect does he need . He already has a USB sim readerKind regardsTony

-reply by Tony

How to clone sim cardsClone A Sim Card.

Hi there,

how would one clone a sim card?

I have a sim card reader (axalto Reflex USB v.2).

Best Regards

Adrian

Clone a SIM chip, it cannot be doneClone A Sim Card.

Count me in as one of the many that would absolutely love to clone my SIM chip. I swap my current chip between Blackberry and simple cell phone.  The process becomes very annoying very fast. I've researched cloning at length and have come to the conclusion it is not possible with simple inexpensive duplicators and software, at least not since the V1 chips were upgraded. I go into greater depth and offer at least one potential option (suggested by a reader) at my site.

Here is a direct link to my latest article on the topic: http://www.techtraction.com/2009/01/19/why-you-cannot-clone-a-sim-chip/

Hope that helps anyone searching for the answer.

i am interested in knowingClone A Sim Card.

Please guide me more about cloning a SIM card and how do I do it?What are the equipments required? and what type of SIM I can be cloned?

Clone A Sim Card. - This is how to clone a sim card.Clone A Sim Card.Learn Sim Cloning--------------------------------------------------------------------------------IntroductionThis guide will help you "clone" your GSM SIM card and make unlimited copies of it by using either Gold Wafer Cards or 16F84a + 24C16 DIL. The "cloned" SIM card will work just like the original meaning you can make a call, send an SMS, manage phonebook and SMS messages too. You can use the "cloned" SIM and the original SIM simultaneously meaning both of your SIMs will have network and both can send SMS at the same time. However, only one of the active SIMs can make a phone call at any time. Simultaneous calls are not allowed because the call will immediately be disconnected by your Network Provider. Regarding recieving SMS from other people, only one of the SIMs will recieve the message. This is a "first-come-first-serve" basis and no bias is given to the original SIM. Obviously, the bills for the "cloned" SIM will also be reflected to the bills of the original SIM. Not all phones accept "cloned" SIMs. The Nok 9210 rejects cloned SIMs as well as most new 3G phones (and even some old ones...) Not all original SIMs can be "cloned" too because "cloning" requires that you should extract the Ki and IMSI from the original SIM and today the new GSM SIM cards are built will tougher protection algorithms. You may be able to get the Ki and the IMSI, but it will take you at least 8 hours for the latest SIMs. It could even take days...10 easy steps to 'clone' your GSM SIM ! Let us begin...(This is only applicable to Goldwafer Cards not to Silverwafer Cards)STEP 1 - Downloading software from the InternetSIM Scan 1.21 by Dejan Kaljevic --> Sim Scan 1.21TwinSim 1.0 by lotfi17 --> TwinSim.ZipIC-Prog 1.04 by Bonny Gijzen -->http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ 1.06 by Paul Arnold and Joos Design --> Winphoenix.ZipWinPhoenix EEPROM Loader --> Loader.ZipHEX to BIN Converter --> Hex2bin.ZipSTEP 2 - Building your own GSM SIM Reader/Writer HardwareSIM Reader = SIM SCAN - Smart Mouse Compatible --> SchematicsSIM Writer = JDM Programmer --> Schematics////Don't have time to build this? Buy ready-made here.////STEP 3 - Buying or making your own blank SIM cardsMake your own 16F84A + 24C16 DIL --> Schematics////Don't have time to build this? Buy Goldwafer cards here.////STEP 4 - Getting the Ki and IMSI of the original SIMInstall Sim Scan 1.21 by running the install.Bat file.Run and configure Sim Scan from c:sim_scansetup.Bat file.Screen 1: Press Alt+Enter Key, then select the COM port where SIM Reader isConnected. SIM Scan will not work properly unless it is maximized to full screen.Screen 2: Select baud rate (choose 9600 bps 3.57 Mhz)Screen 3: Put original SIM card to SIM Reader and press EnterScreen 4: Press 'F5' - Get IMSI and Ki. Sim Scan will automatically create par2.BinFile as part of installation. This will take about 40 minutes on a fast computer.Screen 5: Select 'F2' or 'F3' (Do not use 'F1' unless you know what you are doing.)'F3' Retrieves 75% of SIMs even year 2001 GSM SIMs, but it is slow.'F2' Retrieves 50% of SIMs even year 2001 GSM SIMs and it is faster.////If the Ki and IMSI cannot be retrieved using 'F2', you can switch to 'F3'////The process of getting the Ki and the IMSI from the original SIM usually takes from4 hours to 3 days depending on the type of GSM SIM. You can exit at anytime andYou can resume whenever you want, Sim Scan will start from where you last finished.After the Ki and the IMSI has been retrieved, a file named c:Imsi_ki.Dat will beCreated and by using Notepad to open it you will see similar to screen below.Step 5 - Creating the HEX files for the "clone" SIMRun TwinSim 1.0 and select 'Single-Sim' then input the Ki and theIMSI that you got from the original SIM. For 'PIN' enter any 4Digits and for 'PUC' enter any 8 digits. After inputting all dataNeeded, click 'Generate Picfile' and 'Generate Epromfile' thenExit the program. Two HEX files will be generated in the folderWhere TwinSim is located (pic16f84.Hex + eprom.Hex).Step 6 - Converting the eeprom.Hex to eeprom.BinThe eeprom.Hex and hex2bin.Exe files must be placed on the same directory. Run hex2bin.ExeAnd copy the settings from the screen below. Now a new file 'eeprom.Bin' will be created.Step 7 - Burning the EEPROM Loader to the Goldwafer.Run IC-Prog 1.04 and configure it to work with the SIM Writer which is a JDM hardware.Choose 'Settings' --> 'Hardware' then choose correct COM port where SIM WriterIs connected.After setting up the hardware, put the blank Goldcard to the SIM Writer and select16F84A from the chip list.Now load the 'Winphoenix Loader.Hex' by selecting 'File' --> "Open File'.After loading the file, click the program all button (the one with the thunder icon).Step 8 - Burning the eeprom.Bin to the Goldcard.Put the Goldcard which you used from IC-Prog to the SIM Reader andThen run WinPhoenix 1.06. Other versions of WinPhoenix might not workSo make sure that you are using version 1.06. Configure the COM portWhere the SIM reader is connected. This can be done using the'File' --> 'Preferences' and seleting 'General' Tab.Select 'File' --> 'Load' and choose eeprom.Bin.Select 'Card' --> 'Program' and the eeprom.Bin will be written to the Golwafer's 24C16.Step 9 - Burning the pic16f84.Hex to the Goldwafer.Put the Goldwafer to the SIM writer hardware and run IC-Prog 1.04 again.Follow the same steps as described in Step 7, but this time load the pic16f84.HexFile instead. You can program this card with 'CP' enabled or disabled, it does not matter.Step 10 - Testing the 'cloned' SIM to your phone.Insert the 'cloned' SIM to your phone and enter the PIN code which you wrote earlierUsing the TwinSim 1.0 program. Wait for the phone to register to the Network and nowYou are done.-reply by DSGURJAR

Clone of SIM cardClone A Sim Card.

Hi,

Is the cloning process valid for the UK?

I've heard that UK SIM Cards can't be cloned. But if you know a way to clone them can you please send me details?

Many thanks,

-reply by Pipoka

interestingClone A Sim Card.

Nice, if you really wanna clone just buy the hardware and use it . I'm in ghana and bought a card programmer(TIPROG+silver cards)  from russia. Clonning is really cool.Just buy the stuff and start clonning and believe me you will learn a lot.

I suggest you use  SIM_EMU_6.01_CFG_v2.+ simscan.Or xsim. They quite simple and easy to use.Sim scan v2 is quicker in obtaining ki  than xsim. For me simscan  took just 1 hour whilst xsim 8 hours.

-reply by billgale

Sim card cloning Clone A Sim Card.

I have a USB sim card reader. But it is not responding with Sim Scan or Sim Edit software. It is provided with a CD but the software (provided in cd) can  read and write contacts only. Please help me out!

-question by Pawan