xisto Community
Blue-Guy

Hi I Am New Hi

hey dude how are you ? I hope you'll enjoy this host if you can get one soon. i suggest to read the Xisto rules and make interesting posts if you dont want to be denied lol ... I've requested a host and i've been denied cause my posts were not realy good...have a great day pal.

Welcome. I hope you enjoy Xisto. There's lots of good members here, but make sure your posts are relevant and check to see if something similiar to that has already been posted. You seem to be doing a good job though, so no worries there. Just have fun and don't be afraid to speak what's on your mind!

Hey Blue-Guy. Welcome to Xisto, I'm Tracey <_<

Hi,welcome to Xisto.There is a great hosting for free here.I hope you can get one,just join Xisto and post,then you can get a good free host.But before posting,you should read the rule first if you don't want to denied.

Hi Blue-Guy Welcome to the Trap Family. This is a wonderful community with lots of knowledege resources here( the members). Hope you'd get your Hosting Account soon. If in any case you get any problems feel free to post it you'll definitely get a solution.Enjoy the time being here. I want you to always remember never ever try to spam here.Happy Trapping.

Edited by delivi (see edit history)

Hello Blue-Guy Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. Trap 17 is the most reliable no ads free hosting I have found on the internet. The memebers are all very helpful and friendly. Tell us a little more about yourself. And, Good Luck on your site.