xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Italy Wins The World Cup [resolved] (Soccer) Vs France

Akira, not to be a dampener but Philippines and in particular South East Asia (for that matter, Asia) will never win the World Cup. Yes, some sports like badminton, table tennis etc, countries in Asia dominated but other than that, lets hope the standard will improve before we talk about winning the world cup.btw, i am also from a country in south east asia.

Akira, not to be a dampener but Philippines and in particular South East Asia (for that matter, Asia) will never win the World Cup. Yes, some sports like badminton, table tennis etc, countries in Asia dominated but other than that, lets hope the standard will improve before we talk about winning the world cup.
btw, i am also from a country in south east asia.

Yes, I used to love badminton was once represent my school in tournament. But all that change when I was introduced to soccer.

we don't know what will happen :lol: maybe somewhere near future someone from south east asia will reign the world cup right?
because south east asia is under development know except from japan... people from this region also love sports

Yes, we always win. We Italiano's are awesome. :PAnd Akira, do you have to keep bumping old topics? Another 3 year old thread you bumped here, nice going...P.S: Cosa c'? di sbagliato con l'Italia vincente ?.... :lol:

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.