xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

World Cup 2006 Goals

Today is the final, I hope Italy wins, I like their team better, I always have. What I find really funny about living in Mexico is that you dont even need to be seeing the game to know when a team scores a goal, you can just here some people from the whole neighborhood yelling when someone scores, its crazy. I dont think the goals from this cup were good, this cup was more like a defensive cup, there werent as many goals as the other cups.

Italy won, but they didn't deserved it imo... The small finale match (third place) was much more entertaining football than the match and the penalty shootouts yesterday :/

Italy won the final match with penalty kicks. France lost 3 to 5.I feel bad for the second player on France's team to kick, he barely made his shot in. If only his kick was slightly weaker, he would've made it in and France would've had a chance.