xisto Community
delivi

Extract Music From Games Plz Help me

Game audio Extraction

Extract Music From Games

Actually I also want to know about the same topi c. Need help in rippin audio from exe files of games.

-reply by Pooja

Audio ripping from exe files of pcgames....

Extract Music From Games

How can I extract audio files from various pc games? I hv already collected a few of extractors and converters for d same purpose but in case of exe they are not wrkin .. How can I extract sound files from exes of various games??

-question by Pooja

Extract music from the true crime series for PS2

Extract Music From Games

Is there any way to extract the music and sound effects and stuff from a DATA.PAK file on the PS2 versions of the games true crime NY and LA? I really like some of the songs on these 2 games and I want to extract the sound effect like the gunshot sounds car noises and pedestrian dialogue etc. Is there any way to do this beside recording from the lineouts or but cube media player or game extractor b/c thise 2 programs don't work well CMP takes too long and Game extractor cuts off the footers from the audio files and when converting one with MFAudio the file keeps converting and wont stop even when the meter hits 100 it just keeps on going and I have to hard close it. So is there any other program out there I can use to extract these tunes? I want to rip them from the disc and not just download those songs b/c I love to rip songs from games I hear new music that way.

-question by coondog1234

extract contents of DATA.PAK archive in true crime 1(LA) and 2 (New York City)

Extract Music From Games

Id like to extract the contents of a DATA.Pak archive and convert the songs tyhat are in these 2 games to something like WAV or MP3 so I can l;isten to them on my ipod does anyone know of a good program to do this ive tried cube media player and Game Extractor but to no avail

-reply by coondog1234

RE: Extract Music From Games - Plz Help me

Extract Music From Games

Replying to delivi

I've been reading for a while about this. There is a folder in your PSP game for example called BGM and BGM_E, thats where all the audio is stored but like someone said you can't convert this to a decent format like mp3. So your best bet is to play the files from your psp and use a program like NERO WAVE, connect your psp to the microphone jack of your computer and copy the music using this method. You will get perfect quality, but it'll take a while.

extracting audio in KOTOR 2

Extract Music From Games

I see the files are on the harddrive as "wav", but its not a real wav format as I cannot play the files in a regular player: it shows the file is emty.

Anyone know how to oonvert these files or extract the voices from Knights of the old Republic 2?

-reply by Mike

soundsExtract Music From Games

how about bug fish games? they have awesome sounds and music.. Can you somehow export sounds from those games withoutusing sound recorder?

-question by WILLIAM

This is an excellent recording program...Extract Music From Games

You can always try Audacity. Once you have downloaded the LAME encoder, you can then record straight to MP3. I used a few female RCA plugs and a stereo 3.5mm audio jack to connect the PS@ to my computers LINE IN. I was able to record striaght to 192kbs MP3. Then you can use Windows Media Player to source the album covers.

Although it would be easier to directly extract the files...

Thats what was wanted in the first place... 

(PS Due to windows sound device mapping thingy, it wont work very well in Vista or 7

-reply by WestJGameS

Hey all. I found this thread when I did a google search and I was wondering if somebody here could tell me of a way to rip the music from GTA: Episodes from Liberty City. Specifically the music on the Self-Actualization channel. I am running a Windows 7 PC if that matters.Any help would be greatly appreciated.