xisto Community
tdktank59

Pirates Of The Caribbean 2 Whos gunne see it?

arrrh e maties!!!!whos gunna see the movie? ive got tickets for the 12: 10 showing woot woot!!!! ill tell you what i think of it and if its anything like the first one its gunna be godly as well!!!!

just got back from seeing it, the movie was sold out for the 6:30 show but someone had an extra ticket and people like idiots sood there with their friends saying lets catch the 9:00 showing.ALL I HAVE TO SAY this move is @$$@%@$ awesome can't wait for number 3 to come out. If you all have nothing else better to do go see this movie it is freakin awesome.;):):(

I want to see the movie. It looks interesting. i haven't seen the first one so I'm hoping some how i'll get to see the first one first then sometime go watch the second one. it looks like the yhav emore action from what i see from previews and friends that tell me.

Windows Live Messenger have a game of that:http://www.42entertainment.com/work/deadmanstale
You can play alone and then you need a friend to complete the quest. It is interesting.

i liked the orginal, and i'm gonna see the sequel of course, but now everyone watches world cup, so there is not much time for going to cinema.are there any good visual effects in the movie?

This movie is every bit as good as the first, if not better :ph34r: The old characters are just as you remember them (with some changes in fortune for a couple), the new characters are wonderfully colorful and memorable, and the bad guys are delightfully evil and cunning. I loved the plot, I loved the way it played out. Jokes and snappy one-liners abound, just as witty as in the first.And, once again, Captain Jack Sparrow has one of the best introductions in movie history. The special effects were very good and everything looked realistic. The sword work was excellent, the fights both suspenseful and entertaining. And, there's a wonderful surprise at the end. If you want a movie that will make you think, this isn't really it. But, if you want a fun, entertaining movie that will take you away from reality for a little while, this is definitely the one for you. It's a great ride, and great fun <_<

I have not watched either of the movies and I don't plan to. These types of movies don't excite me at all. However, I see the opening week pulled the biggest box office numbers ever or something along those lines so it must be half decent. meh.

I want to see it. Some of my friends saw it, and they all say the ending is weird/unexpected/scary. And my friend says the part after the credits (I dunno what it's called) is "really worth it" (she was being sarcastic xD). And my other friend says that she doesn't like Elizabeth's character.I still want to see it tho =)

Pirates Of The Caribean was an excellent movie, though more than Disney I think it's the cast deserves the credit. From what I've heard, Jack Sparrow's character was improved by Johny Depp himself a great deal.Without Keira Knightly, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom I think the movie would have been a flop. Of course, that's just my opinion anyway.I've already seen the second one about three times.

I saw the movie when it came out this past summer. It was very good! I was shocked to see that Captain Barbosa was coming back! In a way, I was sort of happy that they did bring him back because I thought he was just such a good captain. Not to mention, I think the actor is very good! He seems to be able to portray any character that he is given. I remember watching him in The Lord of the Rings. He played the role of the King of Rohan very well. ;)