xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mjay06

Damn Spam Emailers!

Now about spams, I had to re-create my gmail account because it got so bad...It was for suscribing for free domains, I did about 100 tings and yet still didnt even egt a free domain. and my email got runed. I recomend that no-one ever does these types of things, because they will have to cost somehting, wether its money or a email filled to the brim with junkmail.

Ive had to create a new hotmail account, I follwed the links in the emails to cancel the subscription but still they came...I wouldnt mind but when im on msn every 5 seconds i get a popup window appear saying ive got new mail :S

Edited by Mjay06 (see edit history)

haha this is most hilarious and such a nice idea by your ever loving ex but if were you i wont leave my e-mail account instead i would just get their ip address from the email header information nad make a filter by blocking them , anyways nice if you to put the link too ;):( it may come in handy for someone :)

<_<AMEN!!! I also have a hotmail account and it ticks me off when I get new messages and think its from my friends and then suddenly its a a pit hole of all these worthless JuNk e-mail that has absoulutly no object of even being made into this world like the ever so lasting email such as...

[sent 5/23/06]

AOL IS TRACKING THIS MAESSAGE!!!!

It was just on aol that if you send this message to 15 people and then they send it to 15 more people, ect each person will get $10,000

HFDS^&WNANU XYYW @! ZZXfaxHHJHGVHBNG%^^&^75869743-1kjkJBJ

JJKJIHJGHBJHBIU*^^%UU(U(I)__00e909erw0er(yooyu) WAX ON WAX OFF!!! hdbsdbsuy76677676767688797

POINT :ph34r:

The spam in my inbox isnt that bad, but still the spam email still usually come into the spam box (on gmail). But I agree, especially in the old days on hotmail when theres a "unsubscribe" button. It only gives the spammer the signal to spam that unsuspecting owner's inbox even more.From what I understand on hotmail those days, the filters usually direct a large amount of junk to the junk mail box, although it requires checking in case of a important email heading there sometimes.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

LOL thats harsh but someone did an even worse thing on my phone and signed me up to 88888 and i lost ?73 in credit to it :@ damn them!!!! it shouldnt be legallG-mail is rather good at handling spam now i just go on the spam box click select all and delete every now and then and with the huge storage it doesent really matter where i do this lol im always safe