xisto Community
delivi

Domains Registered To Google

Lol, check out the ie7.com. LOl!!! Thats what you get when you dont move fast enough. I was wondering about the first domain that appears on the list. As far as I remember, you cant have a domain that starts with a number. I tried it with godaddy and they said I couldnt.

BArS, don't tell me you failed to notice the "Source" link below the list? THAT'S where he got it from!Wow, this is a VERY long list and I don't think that's even half of them! That bleeped out one made me laugh though. I think it's surprising just how much Google has on the web...

Well, now that is a big batch of domains! Maybe they have setup a deal with the ICANN. Or as they are such a big corporation, maybe they pay them with on problem already.This defines why Google still wins. :)

The bulk of those domains are just the same name registered over different extensions too like google.com, google.net, google.info etc. A lot of big companies do that to ensure they don't lose business when someone goes looking for google.com but instead types in google.net. Plus, there are a few on there twice unless the o's are zeros or something.

vow haha
I think many of those domains are registered so that others cannot take them over. Say googlesex.com, i dont think google is really interested in developing business in this direction. But some bad people may take up this name and do it in the name of google. So google is taking a protective stance. Many of those domains are like this.

are you joking dude what the hell do they do with all these domains a very very huge list wish i could buy one well i am trying to buy with the help of Xisto but these domain list i s really really long

Who do they register them to? I would have thought they can register them themselves. There are small domain name companies where you can register your domains, so why cant google do the same thing? I dont how it works though... is there one company which registers all domains? Google must be able to register themselves.