xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
round

Animation Software? anyone know of any good mac aps

If you have Photoshop, it should have come with Imageready. It is an animating software and I find it very easy to use...but you can only use to it make gif files, you can't make flash stuff....

Usually I just use photoshop, but (and i think I've already mentioned this in a thread today) there may still be a free trial of JASC animation shop out there somewhere. I used to make flip-book type cartoons with it. It's a bit easier to use than flash, in my opinion.

im not so sure for mac but if you have a pc you should look into these programs,many sites offer downloads of these programs for they can be redistrubuted, just search them in google:unfreezunfreez will only convert them into animations if they are in .gif format.i reccomend these programs for chanching bitmaps into .gifs of high quality:giffygiffy can also make your images transparent,or remove unwanted colors

I wondering if there any really good animation, not 3-d software. I've tried poser but it's a no go takes forever.

This is what you need to do. Go get ANY SORT OF GRAPHIC CREATION PROGRAM LIKE PHOTOSHOP, OR COREL PAINTER, ECT. Once you get this, make your images one by one. For example, if you are drawing a dude who is walking, draw this frame by frame. Then go into Movie Maker or whatever movie program you have like Imovie, ect and put each clip side by side. Make sure that the clips are slow like 1-2 seconds long, maybe even shorter and when you put all of those together you will make an animation for yourself.

Good luck and hope that helps you somewhat :)