xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Pay With Google Checkout. Payment Gateway By Google. Googles online Payment processing solution.

Google have launched Google Checkout which will be used by Merchants to accept payments online. This service is similar to PAYPAL and 2Checkout.com.

Google is promoting this service using Google Adverts. They are providing a full waive off for transaction charges for merchants using Google adwords to promote/advertise their products.

Service currently open to US Residents only.

More info : http://forums.xisto.com/topic/38476-google-checkout-the-big-competitor-for-paypal-payment-processor-payment-gateway-checkout-google-checkout-now/

Yes, nice one from google, i was waiting for something like this from google labs for a long time.I am tired of paypal.com free and pro services, it is time i move to what i hope it will be at least better then paypal.Does it support other countrys now? Does it support Portugal or France?

We are having a problem with a supplier in Mexico. Payment made through credit card and thence through google. Goods haven't arrived yet.-Basil Tomlinson

I will not use Google pay again. I have waited and waited and received nothing. I do not know how to get to Google to complain. At least with paypal they follow up.

Do not use Googel Pay..I received nothing but a draft on my account

Pay With Google Checkout. Payment Gateway By Google.

[Replying to Trap FeedBacker,38477,356404

I know how you feel. I received nothing but a draft on my account.

Will never us again or shop with any company that uses Google Pay.

It's a way to rip us off...Shoppers BEWARE

-reply by Rita

ItzCash

Hi,

Why donot you comeup with prepaid cash card that are catchingup fast in india like Itzcash cards for your payment gateways?

JOhn

-reply by john

COMPANY FRAUD

I paid for a service through Google Pay only to find out that The 60 second approval Company practices fraud. I Am trying to recover $1,000.00 from them. They are also being investigated Oregon Dept. Of Justice. What can Google do to help me get back my money? My customer number for 60 second approval is 42537312, my receipt number is 1684572807294.

-question by Connie Thompson

Google complaints

Google has no complaint department that I can find either. I used google to pay for a program that I have found out to possibly be fraud. I would like to inform them so thay could discontinue excepting payment for this site. They need to be more user friendly and customer supprotive. If any one knows of how to complain or try to have a charge, charged back to the company please let me know.

Its not the merchant account, its the vender.

Replying to iGuest

Its not google check out its the company you do business with. I was a sucker who bought an xbox 360 at Christmas when they launched on e bay for a thousand bucks and my kids wanted it more than anything and never got it ordered another and never got it ordered a third and it was broken and missing a controller. That was all on PAYPAL and ebay. I was not just mad I wanted to kill those bastards cause after all said and done I spent $3100 and got one broken xbox and worse I had to tell my kids I couldn't get them a working xbox but I will keep trying. Paypal when I contacted them said they would look into it and nothing ever got done about it. Morel of the story is its not google or paypal its the person or company at the other end. There are a lot of crooks and idiots out there so protect yourself by doing business with only reputable companies. Best wishes

-reply by awebco

Why don

You can always file charge back if you are cheated on your credit card. They protect you more than paypal or google can do.

Also, you are protected against theft and fraud by default in most of the credit card. I don't understand why people are so paranoid to use credit cards online when they really protect you so much. And fall prey for paypal etc., which just gives you a false protection, just something imaginary security in your brain.

Nitin

-reply by Nitin

Does it support payment for Philipiines? does it support local bank Like Bank of the Philippines Island (BPI)?-question by Meynard Aquino-- NO.

This is good news.Paypal are going to have to sharpen their pencils and stop being such greedy little piggies. It'll be intersting to see how ebay deals with this new development as they are part of paypal too. So when you pay final value fees, listing fees AND paypal transaction fees you are paying the same company - that's quite a dig into any profits you may have made.It would be really useful if Google allowed adsense earnngs to be used as liquid funds in the google checkout account, but I doubt it will be that simple. At last some healthy competition in this field. Paypal have totally dominated onine payment structures and haven't provided a very good service. Google might just be big enough to bring them down a peg or two.

Sounds like google is one step closer to ruling the world. I read an article the other day that said that google has a huge hold on commerce worldwide. If you think about it, if a company doesn't show up on the first page of a google search, it isn't really all tha reputable in the consumer's mind. Also, if a search term doesn't get top ten results, it " doesn't exist ". Still, google does have some quality features.

How can we trust the Google Checkout System, when there are reports by Asense publishers that they are not getting payment by Google for no other reason than glitches in their payment system. I'd trust PayPal over Google Checkout anyday. I have never had one single problem getting paid through PayPal, but when it comes to Adsense, Google is now holding back $9 from September 2009, that should've been sent to me a couple of days ago (this being the end of October). A bunch of publishers got paid without hitch and yet, tho Google reported a bug in their system in February 2009 (yes, officially they did), and sent out payment to publishers asap, this time they're putting their foot down and not going to pay us asap, and would rather pay us at the end of November, and yet they're still not reassuring us very well that even that will happen as many publishers still have not gotten paid since the last officially reported payment bug in February.

Talk about looking faith in Google. I'm ready to switch to Yahoo ads if they cannot pay me at the end of November, and I have to take out a loan, just to survive this month. So while it's going to cost me money to borrow upon the $9k Google is illegally holding back (according to California Collection law) Google gets to collect interest and make a profit.

-reply by Steven