xisto Community
delivi

Unable To Change Style In Phpbb Forum help me

I uploaded a new style for my PhpBB forum through FTP. Then I installed the style in the PhpBB Admin. Panel. But in the Style Management section I am not able to change the style. I can see both the syles listed there, but I cannot change the styles. Please help me.

if you would like help with your forums, you can visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it is a Forum BB that can and will help people with their forum needs, it is made by someone here on this site, and it was approved by OpaQue to be Xisto's offical BB Support...

Delivi:

The Styles Management section in the phpBB admin section is not meant for switching styles on your forum. You will find an entry called "Default Style" in the General Configuration, and that is where you should be able to set it. If you want your forum users to have the option of switching between styles from their profile, then don't check the override user default button, else check it :)

That's about all there is to it. Hope this helps, and ping if anything doesn't work. By the way, phpBB provides free support for their software, and their official community a good place to ask as well.

Cheers!

problem resolved, topic closed.