xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Affiliate Button Request

i have a question for you...if you are such a great designer, judging by your sigwhy do you continuiously request graphics and such?i swear i saw like three graphic requests by you, and yet i see you enter the SOTW, and make your own sigs.. why waist the time of the designers here when you can do your own work? im just curious

there are some things i can make and there are some i can't make.. that the affiliate button is something i don't know how to make, because if i knew how i wouldnt come here and ask for somebody to make it for me and im not here to waste anybody's time, its a freakin request , they don't have to do it if they don't want to..

no need to get hot-headed, guys. just cool off for a while. let's just try help each other out if any help is needed. ;)

DjLuki, you mean something like this?

Posted Image

click the button above to see a thread i made over a year ago on how to do such buttons via an online button maker. :) you can easily customize your design from there.