xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thinkdj

The Answer Is Google Adsense 90 % topics here are SCAMS

Dear all
I too have been trying to make money online for a looooong time .. Most of them are SCAMS. In surfjunky, i reached payout and they banned me.

I think THE best way of earning something for real online is by GOOGLE ADSENSE. I was a n00b too. I saw this page and think this will prove useful for those who doesnt have an account yet.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's google's and hence, no scam.

Yeah Google and very well also possibly Yahoo are the only major and trustworthy advertising networks, the rest just try to copy these networks, but in the end they can not pay off because they lack the experience with the publishers themselves. Google has many relations trough its age, and that is waht makes Google so reliable compared to all those other advertising networks!

when i was new i thought its only good website required to make revenue by google but i got to knew that much visitors and impressions are must !!!i think if we have 150-300 unique visitors and about 500 impressions a day we can get easily 5 to 10 clicks a day and these clicks might earn us $10/day if our site has good content to earn.

i signed up for google adsense on 1st octobor 2005,first few months my earnings were 3$ or 4$ a month ,but i designed website for my favourite cricket player shahid afridi and it got famous in few days and my earnings reached 15-20%/month, now again getting down!! <_< lets hope to reach century soon!!

I haven't signed up for google adsense yet. I am too young. I am waiting to see if my mom will sign me up. I know that for the first few years you can be making very little money. Then as the years past you could be making lots of money.

Hm, we have had so many threads on google adsense. After visiting the url you've provided I started to think Wow what a clever way to get adsense referrals and also what a clever way to advertise adsense of your own. Nevertheless, some noobies will still click the referrals and well if they sign up you will get US $100 when his/her earning amounts to $100 or more. All I can say is You are Smart. Good luck!

Google adsense is good but you can't make a lot unless you read a few books on adsense. You know what's the best type of site should you use adsense on.

Hi guys, I agree, some people think that just by sticking adsense inot their site they will be earning big bucks in no time and its absolutely not true. Fact is, just knowing how to use adsense alone is really an art, and it takes time, determination and patience to stick to it.