xisto Community
midnitesun

Turkish Hackers Attacking My Site

Something is really wrong with those peoples who hack sites and other peoples computers. Probably they don't have a life so they decide to mess up other peoples work. I once played Quake2 online on zone.com and I got in touch with lots of pathetic 'script kiddies' who thought they could hack untill a friend of mine showed them what real hacking is. I think all those losers should get some of their own medicine somehow, too bad they can adapt fast to new securities and such.

Yeah, its strange, this is ths second Xisto site ive seen hacked by them. I went to their forums (Done in turkish) and they had something like 6000 registetered users!
Could just be a mod for fake users but they seemed pretty active.

Probably they use 'bots' or 'drones', somewhat like zombie-computers to fill their forums.
I once was invited on mIRC by my friend to show me how he could easily hack zone.com. Once I was in that room, he summoned like 1000 bots into there and gave them commands with wich he ddos-ed that site. There could be a possibility that those 'Turkish Hackers' found a way to do the same but instead of mIRC they use a php script.

I wonder . . . .The Fanart-Central forums have new members like every 5 seconds! could they be using bots to make it seem like they get alot of traffic? I even tried PMing them, and there wasn't a reply! and they havn't had any post counts . . . .

Like another poster has pointed out, compromising the security of a website is "cracking", not hacking. Many upstanding and law abiding members of the community are "hackers". A hacker is simply a person who likes to use and customize computers and technology in perfectly legal ways.About your hacking problem: If you have the IP address of the people who cracked your site, contact the FBI. Cracking is a federal offense and, even if your crackers are from a diffrent country, various treaties have been formed pertaining to computer cracking. Also, the U.S. and Turkey are members to various copyright treaties that can be used to prosecute your crackers for making a mirror of your site.Good luck!