xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Is Trap17 Testing Ipb 2.0 If so is the army system and games gone?

Yeh guys I will not be adding ipbrpg, i am thinking about adding one called kenka or this other rpg I can't remember, its really cool, Just wait. now i finally get about the psots being centered, i will fix that right now.

it be great if trap would decide to fix up the addon scripts they are all old and outdated plz put invasion FINAL because the one that is there is old and it would help out some of the newer people To MySql and Php ect :) thats how i learned to code Php :D just an idea

They are just deactivated but they are not gone completely. I would assume that a lot of us come here for the use of those so it would be bad if they got rid of them all together.

Yeh well I have restored the army, shoutbox and arcade back to normal, took a bit of work but is finished. Reguarding the rpg, I am currently adding an rpg called kenka, but I have to mod the installation because a few errors are occuring, anyway you will see the rpg soon, as well a huge suprise I am talking to admin about.Lol I bet you guys can't wait, this surprise will be our Christmas present for members from the staff at Xisto :)