xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CbK Voldsom

Oblivion - Best Single Player Rpg Elder Scrolls 4

@NeroPointing and clicking does not make good game play. Yes I agree with you that Oblivion is very free-roaming but I honestly think that there a lot better games out there. And if it had multi-player function, well, lets just say I'd rather die-reply by ThE SLAsher

Oblivion was really good graphics etc but Morrowind had better story and more imagination. Imagine how good Morrowind would have been with Oblivion's graphics!

I've almost finished Oblivion completely (I'm currently doing Shivering Isles) and I have to say that oblivion is the world's most time consuming game. Doing Oblivion gates is a waste of time, since you don't always find awesome stuff to keep. Doing side missions can also be a waste of time since the rewards are sometimes really weak. Overall though, the game itself was pretty solid, with a good main story line (except for the weak Imperial Dragon armour) and dialogue to back it up. The guilds were also fun, except for the fighters and thieves guild which were very repetitive. Shivering Isles is also very fun, in fact it is way more fun than anything I've done yet in the game. Btw, my favourite weapon is Goldbrand, way better than Umbra in my opinion.

Some things I'd like to see though are, more recruiting missions in the guilds, settlements that you buy and sell stuff, more houses to buy, a specific vampire-like guild and werewolves, where have they gone :(.

I'd also like to ask what people think the best weapon is in the game and why? 

-reply by The Cawsinator

Oblivion and gothic 3 are great games. I didin't much like morrowind because was quite difficult even at easiest level. Mana runs out fast, weapons don't hit at all when you start the game and till like lvl 8. There's too much the "training" with stuff before it gets easier. Maybe i'm just more into adventuring not the difficulty/challenging stuff.