xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Invincible

Favorite And Least Favorite Sport(s)

What's you Favorite or Least favorite sport, or sports? Mine are Laccrosse, Football, and Basketballleast favorite are Baseball, rugby, and volleyballi know wierd lol.... but lsit yours :) we all want to know

My favourite sport for playing is football (soccer, not american football). I love swimming and cycling. I like volleyball a lot and rugby is interesting but too hard. Baseball is cool for playing but I get bored when I see it on TV. The same with tennis.Least favourite maybe basket... I?m not tall enough to compete in this, anyway. But seen on Tv is really espectacular :) I don?t know what is Lacrosse... :(

I feel like that same way lol, and laccrosse it like hockey, only up in the air, with like -------(NET) kinda stickits pretty fun to play anytime with friends and stuff, specialy when u get hurt the girls like it :) heh, but yea, i fele like the same way as you with all sports... i can play em for fun but not really no a team, and dont watch them.

What's you Favorite or Least favorite sport, or sports?
Mine are Laccrosse, Football, and Basketball
least favorite are Baseball, rugby, and volleyball

i know wierd lol.... but lsit yours :) we all want to know

Interesting, I play lacrosse! But my favorites go as folows:

Motocross, Lacrosse, Waterpolo, Football. The first 3 I actually do, but football I dont.

Motocross is my favorite sport because it takes talent, skill, and a strong mind. If you havent been riding your whole life you have to develop these skills witch are hard to achive with such a short timeframe i.e. it takes more time to learn the fundamentals than most sports.

My favourite sports are things like cycling, badminton, cricket, volleyball and softball. My least favourite sports are probably swiming, rugby and hockey. We do loads of different sports at school and I like quite a few of them. I cycle quite a bit out of school but the others are pretty difficult as there's nowhere to actually play them anywhere near me :)

my favourite sports are probarbly cricket and rugby, there are plenty of sports i enjoy playing but not watching like soccer, tennis, golf, swimming, and then theres sports that just suck, like fencing and anything to do with horses.

my favorite sports are probably football - because it is exciting and i used to play it. also basketball - because i watch the NBA playoffs and im good at basketball.my least favorites are golf - because it is boring. and probably baseball - because it is long and boring to watch. a little bit fun to play though.

My favorites are definitly hockey and lacrosse, play them both myself plus they are also pretty good to watchLeast favorite are baseball and soccor, they are not that bad to watch but they are really boring to play, maybe soccor would be here for me but um yea I sucks at it.

My favorite sports are Dressage, Nascar Nextel Cup Racing, Badminton and Mountain Climbing. I also like American Football when the 49ers are playing.

My least favorites are Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Boxing, Kick Boxing or any pugilistic sport. I just don't understand the desire to draw blood from an opponent.

Well my favourite sport... oh let me see.. it'd have to be I think most probably Judo, closely followed by Karate (you could argue that there not sports.. but that is an entirely different topic), and my least favourite would have to be.. urm... golf... (not that I have anything against golfers.. it's just that I am really, really bad at it..).... Nice idea for a topic as well mate... Webber..

My favorite sports to play myself is Handball, Football and tennis.The only sports i watch on the television is Handball and sometimes badminton finalsMy least favorite sport is prob. baseball.