xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BloodyPriest

Hello World ! Ok, so instead of world I shouldve said Trap17

Hi. My name here is BloodyPriest, though you can call me Shakira, Madonna, or daddy (HINT: Don't call me Johnny Poopoopants). Just kidding, of course. My real name is Assaf, and I'm from Israel (pronounced: Is-Ra-Hell). I'm almost 15 years old (will be in November).I came here to see new people, chat a little bit, and of course, to get a hosting (though it would take me a little time, I think).Just a warning, you're not going to see me a lot online!That's all for now,BP-. :)

hello,welcome to T17you have really got a lot of name listed above :) there are many cordial guy who want to recognize you as well IMO ,hehe.umm,if do want to own free web host,Xisto is good place.well,enjoy your stay here.

Hello BloodyPriest Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. My, what a handle. What inspired you to use such? If your post content is imaginative and interesting you should have no problem getting hosted, but you will have to continue posting to maintain your site. So, I hope your infrequent visits to the internet isn't compromising in this matter. Good Luck! :)

Hello BloodyPriest Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. My, what a handle. What inspired you to use such? If your post content is imaginative and interesting you should have no problem getting hosted, but you will have to continue posting to maintain your site. So, I hope your infrequent visits to the internet isn't compromising in this matter. Good Luck! :)

Hey, your not really a Xisto elder - I joined a bit before you.

Anyways, welcome to Xisto. This really is a wonderful forum. I met a bunch of friends here, so I can imagine how you would do. Just remember that copying posts without quoting is like a cardinal sin (one of the Xisto Aseres Ha'dibros if you know Hebrew - that's a bad comparison). Anyway, enjoy your stay at Xisto - hopefully it will be longer than one night that sme people made it to.

Hey, your not really a Xisto elder - I joined a bit before you.

I think she meant that she is older in age maybe? Anyway welcome to Xisto. Hopefully you can be active enough to keep hosting because after you recieve it I hope you know that you have to earn credits still, 1 credit = 1 day of hosting. If not there is always http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ which is completely free but has a few ads on the page. I am also turning 15, in July though. Nice to meet you.