xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oasis

Hi Hi There

Greetings and salutations, I here by make my bow and introduction to the general community :) (no appluse please just money :( ) I am creating a site for People of a certain faith to be able to communicate with others of like mind. I have been wanting to create this kind of site for a long time. It is a very elaborate undertaking and when I build it I would welcome feedback. I have no ETA on the site, but it will be soon. Thanks, OASIS

Hello and welcome to the forums (no applause, just as you requested :))

Seems like you already have an idea for the site! What faith did you mean by:

People of a certain faith

Hello and welcome to the forums (no applause, just as you requested :))Seems like you already have an idea for the site! What faith did you mean by:

Messianic Jewish singles, teens, and families.

Welcome to Xisto. Please let me tell you know to refrain from signing off in your posts. That is putting your name under all your posts, the signature area is there for that reason.Well, hope you enjoy your stay, please read up on the TOS so you don't get warned!

Hello Oasis Posted Imageand welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. You have lofty goals for yourself. I like to see that in people. Trap 17 is a good choice for your site. People here are friendly and helpful. Always ready to lend at hand or idea. Keep up the good content in your posts and you will have your points in no time for a free hosted site.

hello,Oasiswelcome to Xisto where you can host your own site for ur communicating plan...enjoy your stay here.there are also some cordial guys in Xisto could help you on the construction of site. good luck

Welcome to the site Oasis! *Applauses* :)I'm not to sure what your site is completely about but I wish you the best of luck with it and I'm sure you can get a lot of feedback on it or suggestions about it from some of the members here at Xisto.