xisto Community
aminzzlink

What Is .... A Gen Pets?

This honestly sounds like a big joke. Relax, everyone. They wouldn't put mankind out of survival, even if it were real. We're the dominant species due to our minds.Either way, the fact it's in a plastic packaging is hilarious enough. No living thing could possibly survive like that.

lol, i believe that is fake seeing how you cant see the posts in the forums unless u register where u would need a genpets to see it. but they did a real good job in making the website and the photos of the genpets.. its so good that its creepy....

That picture with the kid smiling and that... creature in the plastic box is really creepy. I hate it :wacko: Fortunately it?s not true but... will we see it someday? Have fear, my friends... genpets can appear when you less expect them. :blink:

This is really creepy and might scare the hell out of small kids or people with delicate mental conditions or even just plain sensitive people. I know that it cant be true for sure because cloning or artificial life doesnt come cheep and requires a whole lot of research and funding which further implies that this has to be a joke. Maybe in the next 20 to 30 years these kind of toys might become a reality but as if now it rather seems like a far fetched idea and insists me to take out my shotgun and start shooting every one of them I might come across.

That's why they have the little air tubes and stuff and the shelf life listing >.>lmao, still most creepy thing I've ever seen, I'm scarred for like....

Logic dictates that wouldn't work.

When i first saw this topic and that very scary picture of a child holding a creature in plastic packaging. The picture made me think of all those horror movies with animals or robots or something going crazy and killing people. Some movies that come to mind are I Robot, Gremlins, The Simpsons episode with Funzo and so on. That picture looked so fake and corny, if you were advertising a product that looks scary and strange why would you want to have a child looking like that? Sure it may work but some people would think its odd. I am really glad that it was all a hoax and that these things aren't real, although someone would have had to make the product to take the pictures right? So maybe one of these is out there, only its not alive or real.

I think it's creapy too. Pour things that thing only live 1 to 3 years.In my opinion a dog is better.This is a god crime, and the ones that do this are playng to be god and it's not good.

It is a hoax, well not really well kinda. It was to see how we would react it is deffinetly not true. I have read hundreds of things about this.And I am sure they are not real.

IT IS A HOAXThis is definetly not real ok? But if it was I would want one!

That's too creepy for words. Ohmigosh. I have no words. You've left me speechless! That doesn't happen often.But I'm sure they aren't real. My mind keeps going back to the Matrix movies. With the robots, and the world, and everything.But yeah, that's really creepy. I'm gonna have nioghtmares tonight about these...whatever they are.

Well that isnt weird. Never heard of something like that before. If this is real count me out of buying one. And if they arent real thats a good thing. So they are using real DNA to make these things. Man... thats so weird. Why would they even make something like that. Ill stick to the cats, dogs, fishes and stuff like that. Normal animals. But i also think that this is a hoax. I doubt anyone would ever make something like this.