xisto Community
aminzzlink

What Is .... A Gen Pets?

Eww, it reminds me of ET for some reason... and I always did hate ET. Anyway, this site is way too creepy for it to be real... not even the producers of "virtual pets" recommend mistreating their "products", while the genpets site claims to sell "teeth removal kits" and says that although they feel pain, "the Genpets have limited vocal chords so they will not create a large amount of noise when disturbed."My 2cents, though its already been pretty well established that this thing is a fraud. :P

THIS THING IS A HOAX. If you really look far enough into the disclaimers, there is a whole page stating that this is just an artpiece.But the ideal is pretty horrifying, yet fascinating. ^-^-Zippy Finklestien

sad but true imoWhat Is .... A Gen Pets?

that is some messed up ****,I belive its real, the goverment allow super markets to fill their shelves jam-packed full of GM/GE food, so why wouldn't they let some phycho scientists to GE a living creature and stick that in a sealed packet and put it on the shelve...

if it did come true imagine how the creators of this product would feel if they were messed up pieces of **** on shelves... Just buy a frigging hand puppet, solve the problem, besides who would want something that looks so hurrendous ??? :L

well there my opininon :)

cactusplant.-reply by cactusplant

Bonsai Kitten revisited!I remember the kitty, and the god awful uproar it created, the one before that was even funnier, and caused a much bigger stink, by a fellow who put up a web site telling people how to pick up free to good home dogs and then butcher and cook them. Had recipies and everything. The animal rights people where in a total melt down over that one. They got the site pulled several time, but somehow the guy kept finding new places to host it. The animal rights people would of had him drawn and quartered if they could of found him. Personally I think this particular little pet is rather hidious, and can't picture any great demand for it, but hey, look at the Puggle! (recent fad cross between a pug and a beagle) Those are butt ugly too, but sure were popular. Anyway, nothing alive is going to come packaged tightly in a bubble pack with no air. The comment about it being a great first pet is made to stir up controversey, and quite frankly, if they genetically engineered something this complex to begin with, they could of engineered some hair on the ugly dang thing, making it far more appealing. Don't you think some people have WAY too much free time on their hands?

Lizy is a 10 week old female Capuchin monkey???What Is .... A Gen Pets?Lizy is a 10 week old female Capuchin monkey Looking for a new Home. She is very sweet , playful and intelligent .She is wearing diapers, still loves her bottle..And small tid-bits of fruit, and dry cereal. She loves kids. She is vaccinated and will be coming with all her update medical records for the past 10 weeks okAny interested should contact us at friyorbaby@yahoo.Com for more information and pictures-reply by terrr panaay

I received one of these miracles due to my request from the make a wish foundation. My young daughter was diagnosed with lymphoma and wasn't expected to live more than 1 year. Luckily, I was able to obtain a gen pet to accompany her to the end. The pet has 4 months left on it's life span and hopefully they will both go together as my daughter has bonded with this perfect little creature. I hope you all can experience this miracle of science. I wouldn't trade anything for the happiness this creature has brought to my daughter. God Bless.Charity