xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Bush Is A Failure

Yeah, I got that in email...sometime back and not only I was surprised..but was laughing too! Now, the reason for which I was suprised and was wondering is how come google know all this :)

Well, it looks like new stuff here in trap seventeen dot com but I thought someone had posted the same stuff in the past. That has been there on Google from many months back. If I could recall correctly I had seen the same thing on google before Mr. George Bush assume the second term. I heard that it is not just that Bush failure but smart techies who pointed so much of failure word to Bush and that search engine giant Google has nothing left except to point this search keyword 'failure' to Bush website and Bush himself. Many people think that it was part of the strategies of zealous Democrat fans in the United states. True or false I do not know.

I don't think that's a conincidence!I think that is the trueth coming up fast!

:) I was expecting to get multiple results on George W. Bush, but just the fact that the first result has to do with his biography is hilarious. Nice find.

Well, this is a result of link-bombing! A bunch of anti-Bush people (most of the online community) decided to link to George Bush's profile with the anchor text of the link as 'failure'. This managed to get a LOT of bloggers linking to that page and therefore resulting in the results!

I'm surprised google hasn't gotten in trouble for that.

I don't think they are going to get into trouble for that!
Edited by Paul (see edit history)

You say: Bush is a failureI say: NO KIDDING