xisto Community
Florisjuh

What Do You Think Of My Clansite? www.Qlasics-Gaming.com

Yup, in my opinion, for being a portal-style site, the width of the side modules, and the overall width, exceeds too much. I would have done it with more lateral merges, and the modules of about 160px, dunno.Well, it's your website, you have the hard decision :)

Ya I think the over all theme is just too kinda big and clunky. I dont think you should have a banner liek that for every news post but then not have a very big banner for your main one AND have your links above the banner... Looks kinda clunky and hard to navigate. It especially looks odd when you scroll down past the recent headlines, upcoming matches tables and see that much blue/white space and yet you still have a poor navigational system. I think the layout could be nice if you kinda shurnk down most of the stuff and put the links below the manner but thats just imo

Definitely too wide. There?s no need for you to make a site that doesn?t fit in 1024 resolutions. Simply reduce the 3 columns, you don?t need so much space to display your contents. And reduce the banners with only a little bar or something more discret.

Yeah the modules are too wide. I think you should decrease their widths substantiually and also give a bit more room between them and the middle information just because it look cramped. Also, i would make the module area have a that grayish background hta you have above them all the way down the sides where the news is so that it doesnt just go from modules to blue but instead goes modules to a gray border around the news and such so that the site always looks the same width.

I think your site deserved a better arrangement of tables. I visited your site using mozilla firefox latest version browser and though my monitor resolution if 1024x768 pixels still I am not able to view the whole width at once. I think you should make atleast the whole width appear in this resolution. The plus point in your site is that you have a nice and useful contents. I also found our that you are using webspell.org - a free content management system when searching in google the keyword webspell.org doesn't return anything but I could find the page when I typed in at url address bar. What I found out is that this cms isn't search engine friendly. May be you could get help from the site how to make your site search engine friendly url.

I think it looks great! It's very neat and looks professional (apart from it being too wide). I'd give it a 7/10 because I REALLY hate it when stuff is too wide... I still like it, though... :)