xisto Community
Blacklaser

Godaddy Domains For $ .79 thats right, 79 cents

What a complete waste of my time!!You have to be a United States citizen in order to buy something from buy.comoh well, :) seemed to good to be true. :(

It's been three days and no info on a promo code. Looks like it's a bust, because the offer ends today (6/15).Looks like all I got out of it was a decent song.

I got my code and domain, just waiting for it to propagate atm, make sure you check yor junkmail folder johnny, the code comes fro a different mail address.

Nope...I haven't recieved anything at all since the receipt. But now that you say that you got yours, I'm thinking I might have done something wrong...I hope I didn't miss that checkbox anwii mentioned... =/

Nope...I haven't recieved anything at all since the receipt. But now that you say that you got yours, I'm thinking I might have done something wrong...I hope I didn't miss that checkbox anwii mentioned... =/

I sent in a support thing question with my coupon with the coupon item number. And they sent it the morning after. Its been two days and near the end on Thursday I sent it. And it came this morning on Friday.

I was worried it wouldn't come. Because they said they had the right to change the offer anytime. lol. But the promo code came in. I'm just thinking of a domain name.

Good luck with yours... If your not sure you checked the coupon to be added to the basket you could always log in to your account on Buy.com and see the items you bought. Along there should be the coupon.

Dang man that is really cool. Thanks for sharing this! Earlier I was looking at GoDaddy.com at domains because I might start up a site, but now I know how i'll try to do it. Thanks man! Good find.

Wow that's a really good deal for only 79 cents... Although they probably get a lot of conversions to this service with this promo.... or not...

Congratulations with that. I still never got the email with the promo code, so I'm guessing I did miss the checkbox after all. I would go back and redo it, but by now the coupon for the free domain is expired.Ah well, I ended up buying one from 1and1.com anyway. :)