xisto Community
Kubi

Sotw #43 Entries

Yup I know it mine didn't work I just forgot to edit the post. I am working on fixing it I said it in the shoutbox just not on here sorry.

Edit:

Alright here it is again in the right size and grunge brushing. I think this will work or atleast I hope it does.

Posted Image

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

itsmyard, no it's not.1) It's not grunge2) It doesn't say "Gaming through the years"Pleno, sorry to say but say but same thing, it's not grunge.Please read the rules guys, they aren't hard to follow.

AgentB, slap your name on the signature, it doesn't meet the requirements. I'll give it a couple more hours, so you can change, and for other entries, then voting begins!

SOTW Entries are.....

CLOSED.

Voting thread will be created. GOod luck to those who entered. Those entries who were not accepted due to not following guidelines, I'm sorry, next time read the rules a tad better and try next time.