xisto Community
Kubi

Sotw #43 Entries

The long anticipated game "Gears Of War" will be coming out late this year. Watching the development of this game is astounding. The hours of crunch, every night a late night up working to finish this spectacular game. Another game for the Xbox360, something the system is lacking, a good game. A new revolution of gaming will begin with the release of Gears of War.

To "Honor" the release of this game, or should I say, all games. From the release of the all might atari, to the xbox360, the new wave of gaming.... SOTW #43 will be dedicated to....

GAMING THROUGH THE YEARS

Sig size: 100x100 minimum and a size of 350x250 max.

Brush Style: Grunge

Color: Any you see fit

Render: ANY gaming render, from atari games, to Xbox360 game renders.

Text: Your name

SubText: GAMING THROUGH THE YEARS

Other effects: Any

Animation: Optional, some would be a +.

Entries posted here and only here, discussion and voting will be held for a different topic.

Please note, just because I only meantioned atari and x-box, that doesn't mean you can only use renders of THAT system. Atari was one of the first, and x-box360 is the going to be second to last, anything inbetween works.

PRIZES

1st Place: 15Credits

2nd Place: 10Credits

3rd Place: 5 Credits

Good luck with your entries!

Entries accepted from June 18th to June 26th, LATER ENTRIES NOT ACCEPTED

BUMPing this topic so people can see it. Start entering people!

And here's my entry:

Posted Image

oh? lol!! hhahhaha ok...well i just realised the renders for this game are REALLY hard to work with!! I'll post mine after fusion, assuming he is entering!!

I'll post mine after fusion, assuming he is entering!!

:) Yeah, i'll enter. :(I'll edit this post with my entry later. Guess i'll work hard on mine, too. xP

Posted Image

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

O_O!! NO fusion do not work hard!! .....it's bad...for you health!! LOL!! nah mans I'm hoping to see what you can come up with! I kinda think this is a pretty hard sotw considering all the gears of war renders and pictures are so DAMN hard to work with!!

O_O!! NO fusion do not work hard!! .....it's bad...for you health!! LOL!!
nah mans I'm hoping to see what you can come up with! I kinda think this is a pretty hard sotw considering all the gears of war renders and pictures are so DAMN hard to work with!!

Actually, I believe gears of war was just an example. It says you can use any gaming render from atari to xbox 360.

Anyway, yeah TF, hard work gives you cancer.

Only one entry after about 11 days? That's sad.

Guess I'll make it 2. First SOTW I've done in a while.

Posted Image

Street Fighter's a good "gaming through the years" game, right?

EDIT: Withdrawing my entry -- doesn't fit requirements and I don't feel like redoing it.

Sure is. Tom, I specifiacally said "ANY RENDER MAY BE USED". Sorry, but it's your own fault for not reading.Less chatter please, save the discussion for the discussion thread, verbal warning to you guys(sept Johnny :)). ENTRIES ONLY! 4 more days.

Posted Image

after writing 10 pages worth of junk for class I needed a break. Plus this one looked a little weak in the entries as well.

This better be considered grungy, cause I'm not redoing it. :)

Posted Image

[Yes, there's a border on it, it's just hard to see on a light background. It's 1px white at 50% transparency.]