xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CarlU

How Much Do You Earn With Adsense, How Long Did It Take And How Many Visitors Do You Get?

Do you get paid from Adsense?How Much Do You Earn With Adsense,

Hi, I find this topic very interesting as I have been an Adsense publisher for the past 4 years. To answer the questions listed in some of the comments posted, yes I do get paid on a regular basis from Google. 

-reply by Michigan SEO

Since my site is currently not yet up, I don't make any money from Adsense at this moment :D

But, I wanted to ask; isn't there something about not sharing your Adsense revenues in the Google Adsense Terms of Service?

Finally, so this post isn't entirely useless for you; here's how much Darren Rowse (the guy behind Problogger) earns roughly per month from various sites (blogs) and advertisement methods:

http://www.problogger.net/how-i-make-money-blogging-my-income-split-in-april-2010/

It's interesting to notice that around 20 percent of all his income is from Adsense. So, I guess, that all you guys interested in making some money blogging should really start thinking about Adsense... :D

P.S. Actually, I'd like to ask another question - if that's OK... :) How much styling does Google allow for Adsense? I know about the "regular" style you can access from your adsense page, but how about anything beyond that, using CSS and similar stuff? Is that legal?

Thanks for the answers :P

Adsense is not a safe business everyone knows that , if not , they should.3 Years ago I found about this "prgram" everyone was trying it , people were talking about it and I tought to give it a try. After making a few failed wordpress blogs (the .com version.. newbie me..) I tried BlogSpot and also added Adsense Ads. Things were going terrible in the begining but slowly I started gathering more and more every month. The first months were like 1-10 but in time , more specifically the last two months I made 900$. Yep , 900 in two months , 300+600.. but after that everything got ruined after Google deciding that my account should be terminated because some of my clicks were... how they call it "invalid". Of course I got the same old e-mail about how the activity on my site is risky for their advertisers.. etc etc. After trying to explain them that I can't control the activity of my visitors they're decision was not changed and I ended up with another 800$ that got lost.. these last money were already earned and waiting to be sent but Google decided to ban me before sending , of course. Life goes on it's no problem , in time I might try again , this is actually a good way to make money especially for young webmasters with no other income. I was 18 when I had my first Check from adsense , that's something not many people can say.The hardest thing for succeding in this business is probabily power of will and patience. Many times it seemes like forever from the moment you make you adsense account and the first pay day , mainly because they pay this month's earning at the end of next month. Once you start earning regulary month after month this is no longer a problem but in the begining it's a test designed to test your patience.Even though I didn't get my last check and I would have every reason to be angry with them I still think Google is the best in this domain and that's why so many people want to work with them.