xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CarlU

How Much Do You Earn With Adsense, How Long Did It Take And How Many Visitors Do You Get?

The topic title is pretty self explanitory, How much do you earn with adsense, how long did it take and how many visitors do you get?

I know there is some sort of regulation where you can't post specific information, but please share with me what you can, Thank you. ;-)

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit to shorten Topic title, it was messing up the board.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Yes, I also want to know how much I could earn with it... I saw something of an average CPC of 90 euros at some keywords, is it possible to get such a huge sum of money by one click?Another question, can you click at your own advertisements?Maybe I just start some money urnings with it :rolleyes:Could someone answer?

i have a misunderstanding of how adsense works abit, i heard that everytime you get a click you should earn some kind of revenue. Well i set mine up and added it to my site. Then after awhile i checked my adsense reports. I found out that i got some clicks from impressions and clicks for my adsense content and some clicks for the adsense referrels. But then i checked my earnings and its says that my earnings is $0.00. I dont get it, some please explain this to me.

i have a misunderstanding of how adsense works abit, i heard that everytime you get a click you should earn some kind of revenue. Well i set mine up and added it to my site. Then after awhile i checked my adsense reports. I found out that i got some clicks from impressions and clicks for my adsense content and some clicks for the adsense referrels. But then i checked my earnings and its says that my earnings is $0.00. I dont get it, some please explain this to me.

Google adsense wasn't pay for your click! :( It will ask you about your visitor... You can try with link: alexa.com

English is not my mother langue.. I'm sorry I can speak clearly!(may be a next time I will... :) )

This problem has been reported many a times and it seems there is something in it. Experienced members please clarify this, if possible.
Thanks.

I have some experience with adsense, but not a lot. The price of every click on your page advertice depend on various factors. Google measures the importance and relevance of your page. For example, some of this factors are: your page's pagerank (inbound links), how old is your page (old pages are more important than recently created), the trafic (how many visits it has) , good desing, always online, etc.With all this factors the price of an ad impresion costs more or less. If your page it's relevant for Google, they will pay you more than if your site it's a not a relevant one.Other important factor is the subject of your website. In a site specialized in a concrete subject, for example, gadgets, the possibility that the click over a technology advertice becomes a sale is greater that if your site it's about garden and plants, so the price that Google will pay you its higer. If your content its personal, general or you mix a lot of diferent things, the sale will be less probably, so the click will be a low price one.Also influences the popularity of the keywords that the advertice is about. The advertisers bid up to place their publicity in the best sites (with the program adwords of Google). There are very spensive words, like health or finances, and others are cheaper.Another important factor is the CTR (click-through rate). CTR is the ratio of the number of times a user clicks on an online advertisement per number of viewers who view the Web site that has the advertisement on it. For example, if one out of 100 people who visit a specific Web site click on an advertisement and are taken to the advertiser's site, then the CTR of that advertisement is 1/100, or 1%. At the most high it is the CTR, greater will be the price of click.Maybe in your case, sometimes Google adsense have no advertisers to show in your page, and show ads of public interest, that they are free, no pay fore them. So you can have a few clicks but 0.00 earnings.It?s important that you don't click over your own ads, Google will ban you and the clicks wont count (I think this).So be patient, construct a page with good content and put the ads in a right place, and you will see how you CPC grows up.

How Much I get Paid from Adsense from printnpost

How Much Do You Earn With Adsense,

Well I started out with just making 0.16 my first month on adsense but I'm not breaking the $600 monthly and this month it looks like I might break $750 since I've had some $40 days...I use printnpost.Com to generate my revenue as well as a few other smaller sites.

-reply by David

i havent been making that much... i get about 150-300 visitors a day... mostly above 150 but its off and on everyday around that range.My google pagerank is 3 i think and my alexa rank is in the the low 300,000.Anyways... i first started it a few months ago and my first month i got $25 second $15 and $10 last month (i did get a paypal donation though) and this month im only at $2.Its weird because at some points i would get $1 or $2 for a click, but lately its been 10 cents a click or less.Most of them were around 50 cents a click but i havent really been working on the website that gets revenue, but i have been getting random boosts in traffic.I have been looking at giving control of my website to someone else.. its theidoctor.organyways.. i have been working on a couple new ones and have adsense ads spread around a bunch of different blog sites that i have used as well as my websites that i am using and if i can just get other sites up with a good number of visitors, i can share visitors within all my websites and get a "network" of traffic and revenue.i have probably used a lot of other ad services as well and so far adsense and bidvertiser may be the best... i use adsense because i have heard that you get more per click but i guess it depends on the types you get because it has been going up and down.Anyways... i will move to bidvertiser if things get worse with adsense.With bidvertiser, i have been getting a solid 25 cents to 50 cents per click, but it still doesnt beat $1 to $2 clicks from adsense.if anyone has any good tips, they should post a good section here for us to read.

I've earned all time around $400 now. But this is from around 3 years... so it's not very high. But at least they really do pay, and I'm in canada, so it's not just to the us :DIt's also earning faster than before now, since my traffic has increased, and I've worked on placing ads in better places, and making them blend into my site better. I've also used the adwords keywords tool, to see which words about my topics pay more than others, and added those words to my pages which seems to have made the average click worth more. It's nothing fast for me, but it's a steady little bit of money that comes in, and speeding up all the time, so hopefully later it will make more than just some extra spending money for me.But never ever click your own ads. That's against the rules as the other people have said!Oh, and by the way, the referral ads are different than the content ads. Clicks to referral ads don't pay unless the person who clicked went on to buy something on that other site. I don't make much money with these kind of ads, but I have made a little bit. I'm experiementing more with using referral ads on large pages that already have the maximum amount of 3 content ads on them.

smart pricing

How Much Do You Earn With Adsense,

Replying to jjaenagle

If you have adsense on all of your sites, and one of your sites under performs (ie high percentage of views to clicks ratio), then google will 'smart price' you - your previously high paying clicks will payout at a much lower price. This is because advertisers complain that their ads are not effective on sites with very low click averages, and google recognizes this and pays out less even when those sites receive clicks. In any event, if you have just one site that is 'bad', then all your sites will be smart priced. What you need to do is remove adsense from any sites you suspect might not be advertiser friendly, and see if your click revenue increases. You might have to play around with this to find the one (or more) sites which are causing your click payment average to dive.

-reply by mattb

Starting your blog....new challenges!How Much Do You Earn With Adsense,

My first and official article for this site, don't know much to write about anyways I am going to be comparing my 2 sites Footyfree.Com and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ which are both on adsense account , I did tried other alternatives to adsense like bidvertiser, adbright and all but so far found adsense the best. I don't know much about CEO and all but still I first made footyfree.Com because of my interest and was never even got bothered about getting any money from it , but oh-boy money is evil !! you can't run away from it, when you start putting ads to your site you see some income coming out of it , thats when things become really greedy , believe me it happens no matter what :S . Shady stuff, I know =) and soccer website needs to be updated regularly I have to wake up early in the morning just to get the job done and at the end of the day I am here counting pennies from it , where as thousand of people come enjoys the live matches and take off and come back next weekend for matches , makes me feel like I am a fool doing all that work work nothing. I don't know what to say to adsense about this keyword thingy , high keyword means good income and low keywords makes nothing, believe me nothing , like a soccer site , I got really mad when I was the maximum bids on ads on soccer site , huh no more than $2 , where as this site stumbleblog.Net ha! I thought of giving a high keywords a shot ! and guess what wow! got pretty amazed with the results ! but whats the point there is nothing on this site of my interest , I want to make money but not like this , soccer is my life ,  I am big soccer fan , footyfree is the site from which I learned about making websites so I don't want to give up on it just because of money , who wont actually hehe..But then out 5000 people visitng my site 1 person will give a nice comment and will bring up the hope . I actaully had a friend who became a partner with me to update footyfree videos but when he saw the income lol he gave up right away just worked for a weak and I am working on it  from 4 months =) silly me!

-question by Saad

I make 100 a month now!! after 6 months and getting some sense about making site and seo a lil bit. I have a soccer site which had 300 clicks and $15 yaa thts it ! other site I made for money so had highpaying keywords in it , for tht I get 3-4clicks make $9 so at the end of the month 150 :D . Highpaying website I started a week ago lol and soccer site is there from 6 months I hate it now cause keeping it upto date is a mess!! caus I have live links in it so have to punctual abt it lol in the end it make 50cent a day huh

-reply by saad