xisto Community
Avalon

Sotw #41 Voting

itsmyard's entry will not be included in the votes due to not being within the theme criteria. Also, Agentb's entry is not quite within the size criteria, it is 1 pixel narrower than it should be, 249 pixels wide, the minimum was 250 wide. However, for the sake of 1 pixel I think it can be included in the voting.

Let this be a warning, in the future, any entry that does not comply with the size restrictions exactly, even by 1 pixel, will be disqualified.

Please use the following voting format and include a reason for your vote.

Agentb [0]

truefusion[0]

Mich[0]

Avalon[0]

kylelnsn[0]

command-prompt[0]

Agentb

Posted Image

truefusion

Posted Image

Mich

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

kylelnsn

Posted Image

command-prompt

Posted Image

Agentb [0] because there isn't that much colors, and the font isn't that clear.truefusion[0] becuse it has awesome graphics, the shades are great and the font is easy to read, it ads some kind of an energy on this sig.Mich[0] . The plane isn't centered it would be much nicer if she centered it. Adding the clouds made a special effect and that made a contrast with the sun. So it looks very nice and calm. NICE JOB MICH!!!Avalon[1]. The, plane and its shade are fantastic, the border is giving an importance on the inside, but your name would be better if you didn't rotate it and if you give it a bolder border.kylelnsn[0]. There is no musicality in the colours, I mean Blue and grey and white and yellow don't usually ''agree with each other'' Did you know what I mean? I didn't get the message in the bottom because the font isn't clear, and if you centered it it would be much better.command-prompt[0]. The plane is great but what you added to it isn't really good, I think you should put your ''glitter'' thingy that it is in front of the plane, in the back. The font you used is readable and it is great but the colour do not match the sig.Although NICE JOB!!I want to congratulate you all for doing such a fantastic jobs, all the sigs are great. Wish you luck and best wishes.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

wow...so cool those aircrafts artworks are here.i do have affection of them :lol:

truefusion and command-prompt looked fairly nice.the bg of them show a flash feeling and plane render used also much approporiate.however,i must selcet one ,hehe.well,my vote goes to truefusion,whos looks more clear and unique. :rolleyes:

Agentb [0]

truefusion[1]

Mich[0]

Avalon[1]

kylelnsn[0]

command-prompt[0]

Notice from Avalon:
Corrected scores

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

My vote goes to truefusion, the look of motion is very impressive. The colors and blending are also great.

Agentb [0]

truefusion[2]

Mich[0]

Avalon[1]

kylelnsn[0]

command-prompt[0]

Agentb [0]

truefusion[3]

Mich[0]

Avalon[1]

kylelnsn[0]

command-prompt[0]

Truefusion has my vote, because it seems to flow the best, and I like what he's done with the text. Second would go to command-prompt, because I like the flow and coloring. AgentB would be a close third, but it's a little small, the text is hard to see, (that could just be from my resolution though). The rest either don't flow well or are too simple.

(Side note: Photomanips earn very little credibility in my book.)

Notice from Avalon:
Corrected scores

My vote goes to truefusion as well. Love the effect in the text with the use of Scriptina font to accent the plain text and the coupling of the first letters for both text lines. I wish I could learn how to do more techy type sigs. Til then I will struggle along with what I know.

BTW, Hadi, I intentionally put the plane in front of the sun because of the highlight effect. Besides, the plane has to have somewhere to fly to and the space to the left gave me room for the Mich sig.

Agentb [0]

truefusion[4]

Mich[0]

Avalon[1]

kylelnsn[0]

command-prompt[0]

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Agentb [0]truefusion[4]
Mich[0]
Avalon[1]
kylelnsn[0]
command-prompt[1]

all sigs are nice , but command-prompt's sig has my vote , because it give the emotion , it's like if it was alive , truefusion and command-prompt have used the same rander , but the clain effect in command-prompt's sig , pushed me to vote for it !

Command-promt GMV!!

Although it has bad text and font like the others. I love it's lighting!! I'm a real sucker for lighting!! >___<! Blending is hard to choose whether command or true is better....but I just like command's blendiing much better! I like it's colours!! :)!!

Agentb [0]truefusion[4]
Mich[0]
Avalon[1]
kylelnsn[0]
command-prompt[2]

I like the lighting in CP's but true fusions has a better effect and I like the way he did the text

Agentb [0]truefusion[5]
Mich[0]
Avalon[1]
kylelnsn[0]
command-prompt[2]