xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lawmatchmaker

How To Make Skype Calls From Your Mobile Phone

It is now possible to make skype phone calls from your mobile phone whereever you are. The extra equipment you need are a computer,USB Bluetooth Receiver, an extra mobile phones (makes 2 that you need in total) and a skype to phone bridging product.1)First, you need to install your bluetooth receiver on your computer as per instructions.2)Enable Bluetooth on your mobile.3)Ckeck if you can see the bluetooth icon on your system tray if its there it means bluetooth is enabled.4)Right click on the bluetooth icon and select 'I want to find a specific Bluetooth device and configure how this computer will use its services.5)Start the bluetooth set-up wizard, choose your phone icon, select select 'Voice Gateway' or 'Audio Gateway' ,click Finish.6)Once your computer detects the phone you test the bluetooth connection by right clicking the bluetooth icon on the system tray and Select 'Quick connect' and then 'Audio Gateway' 7)Cloose your phone on the list and select your device,asked to authorise the connection, authorise it. When you see a Green B on the system trey, your connection is working properly.8) Now install your bridging software as well as the latest copy of Skype on your computer. Once you launch the bridging software, Skype will prompt 'Another program wants to use Skype'. Select allow this and click ok.9)Now configure your bridging software to detect your phone , answer your incoming calls and make sure that it directs them to Skype users of your choice. Set your bridging software to answer only the number of your primary phone.10)Assign speed dial keys to those Skype users that you would like to make contact with. Firstly, open your Skype/Contacts page and then right click on a contact you would like to call via the bridging software. Select 'Assign Speed Dial' and write your speed dial number.Now to test your phones11)Take your primary mobile phone and call the phone connected to your computer via bluetooth.Wait for the tone ,dial the speed dial key of one of your contacts in the following way: *speed dial key# Save your Skype contacts on your mobile phone using : [secondary Mobile Phone number]p*[speed dial key]# For example If the Secondary Mobile Phone number is: +12345678...and the speed dial key of the Skype user you want to call is: 22You will need to save your Skype contact's number like this:+12345678 P *22#You can also use your mobile to call skypeoutFor exampleIf your secondary phone number is +12345678, and the person's telephone number is +87654321(where87 is the country code), you need to save the following number as your SkypeOut contact's phone number:+12345678P*0087654321#.This completes your tutorial on using skype on your mobile.BTW try to suscribe to phone plans where calling a mobile from the same network is free and put both your mobiles on the same plan. This will save you more money.

It is now possible to make skype phone calls from your mobile phone whereever you are. The extra equipment you need are a computer,USB Bluetooth Receiver, an extra mobile phones (makes 2 that you need in total) and a skype to phone bridging product.
1)First, you need to install your bluetooth receiver on your computer as per instructions.

2)Enable Bluetooth on your mobile.

3)Ckeck if you can see the bluetooth icon on your system tray if its there it means bluetooth is enabled.

4)Right click on the bluetooth icon and select 'I want to find a specific Bluetooth device and configure how this computer will use its services.

5)Start the bluetooth set-up wizard, choose your phone icon, select select 'Voice Gateway' or 'Audio Gateway' ,click Finish.

6)Once your computer detects the phone you test the bluetooth connection by right clicking the bluetooth icon on the system tray and Select 'Quick connect' and then 'Audio Gateway'

7)Cloose your phone on the list and select your device,asked to authorise the connection, authorise it. When you see a Green B on the system trey, your connection is working properly.

8) Now install your bridging software as well as the latest copy of Skype on your computer. Once you launch the bridging software, Skype will prompt 'Another program wants to use Skype'. Select allow this and click ok.

9)Now configure your bridging software to detect your phone , answer your incoming calls and make sure that it directs them to Skype users of your choice. Set your bridging software to answer only the number of your primary phone.

10)Assign speed dial keys to those Skype users that you would like to make contact with. Firstly, open your Skype/Contacts page and then right click on a contact you would like to call via the bridging software. Select 'Assign Speed Dial' and write your speed dial number.

Now to test your phones

11)Take your primary mobile phone and call the phone connected to your computer via bluetooth.
Wait for the tone ,dial the speed dial key of one of your contacts in the following way: *speed dial key#
Save your Skype contacts on your mobile phone using : [secondary Mobile Phone number]p*[speed dial key]#

For example If the Secondary Mobile Phone number is: +12345678

...and the speed dial key of the Skype user you want to call is: 22
You will need to save your Skype contact's number like this:

+12345678 P *22#

You can also use your mobile to call skypeout

For example
If your secondary phone number is +12345678, and the person's telephone number is +87654321(where87 is the country code), you need to save the following number as your SkypeOut contact's phone number:

+12345678P*0087654321#.

This completes your tutorial on using skype on your mobile.

BTW try to suscribe to phone plans where calling a mobile from the same network is free and put both your mobiles on the same plan. This will save you more money.

what an awesome technique. Thanks a lot for such a wonderful explaination, infact I was searching for some technique like this and with the help of trap 17 i am able to find such an useful form. I really want to thank Xisto and offcourse you. Though I am late for this forum, I feel, the message is worth to read for ever.

Incredible tutorial It?s great because I always wanted to know how to use skype in my cellphone but I imagined that this could be done with other ideas like use wap in your phone and makes the call since your mobile phone directly. But this way is incredible but I am sad because I have not a bluetooth receiver so I can prove this method right now.This is an incredible and revolutionary tutorial, Where did you get it? Is it yours? But I want to congratulate you, anyway.The cellphone companies will explode with this new about use Skype in your cellphone.Thank you very much.Regards.