xisto Community

i actually kind of feel ashamed for posting here, every seems to have these great sigs... mine dont seem so good anymore lol

anyways, i just made this, but i cant think of how to finish it off... any suggestions would be great :rolleyes:

Posted Image

i might be done with it, i really cant decide... im just looking for some good criticism from some ppl here, you all seem amazing at that :lol:

Edited by AlternativeNick (see edit history)

First you need to put more colors in it so it's more energetic and attracting. Secondly the font you used is not clear and try not to put all the name, text etc, in black but try different color. The picture or whatever it is, isn't clear at all so try to make a nice pic with good graphics. Remember a sig must contain a maximum in a minimum.Good luck in doing your next sig!

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

Sig sizes usually range from about 200 to 400 wide and 100 to 200 high. There is no set size as such, I usually make mine about 350 x 150.

the texture look pretty good but the colors needed to be worked on abit..the text dosent really go with the sig at all pretty much lol...just keep workin on it and you'll learn a thing or two as you go on...

I been doing graphics for awhile just to fine tune my skills and what not. But from my experiance you have to work on depth and lighting to get rid of the flatness of the sig you have made, the text is pixelated to fix that use the anti-alias tool to smooth it out a bit. Also you need to add a border to it as well. 1 px black stroke around it.Forgot to mention something else with the text put in a drop shadow of 2 px 0px 2px in your layer properties it shouldn't be that hard to figure it out.Make sure to drop that dark layer you have over it since it makes even more flat as well.