xisto Community
megan3708

Does Anyone Have Neopet Cheats Or Hacks, Ect

NOPE, there are none at all, and if anyone says they can get you millions of NP or rare items such as maps or paintbrushes, and all you have to do is give them your username and password, of course you wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. Youa re gonna ave to do it like everyone else and just play games to get NP and buy map from Auctions or Trading Post

I wnat to now the secret cheats of NFSU2

Does Anyone Have Neopet Cheats Or Hacks, Ect

Plase,tell me this secrets cheats

-reply by Dorian Dtelinv Slavov

There are a fewDoes Anyone Have Neopet Cheats Or Hacks, Ect

I have seen html hacks for neopets all over the internet that can adjust your neopets money scheme

there are also alot of helpful cheats on youtube

I do know one that is supposed to work.

go to neopia

to the neopian plaza

to the wishing well.

donate 1np and type in what you want

click submit, now go to the url in the address bar and at the end it will say "thanks=1"

change the 1 to 999999 and press enter

you will have donated 999999np and will either get the item you desire or get the neopoints back.

This has worked for me before

Indigo Caz

If you buy an item from my shop you can get items at any shop for free or for a very low price. The account is a newbie account and was glitched when neopets went down. Lets say I have an item for 50,000 NPs. If you goto any shop you can buy ANY item for 50nps. If you buy an item at my shop for 99,999 NPs all of the shops will have free items. The accounts name is garnet_peeler. I can't log-in to the account but it will always say I'm online even though I have a new acount. Have fun buying cheap stuff. :D-reply by garnet_peeler