xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainJerry

So Long Guys Its been fun...

Well, After putting my all into posts around here, and trying my best to come up with some very lengthy responses to numerous topics, it still wasn't good enough to get a hosting approval. I'm just going to buy some space somewhere, this just isn't worth it. It's been fun. Thanks for everybody's friendship. I'll catch ya' out there, somewhere...

Aw.... that sucks :lol:. Anyways, if you're going to pay for hosting, I recommend Xisto - Web Hosting! Its really cheap and its WORTH IT :rolleyes:

Heh, I kinda think about that sometimes myself, but I guess I'm too cheap for it XDGood luck, though.. maybe the time you used to spend posting is now time you can use updating site content ^^

Yea man, have fun. But I really think you should re-consider. If you need any help with making posts just write some out then send me the drafts so I can correct them. even the moderators/admins will do this to help. Anyways, GL with everything man. Peace out.

Well, After putting my all into posts around here, and trying my best to come up with some very lengthy responses to numerous topics, it still wasn't good enough to get a hosting approval. I'm just going to buy some space somewhere, this just isn't worth it. It's been fun. Thanks for everybody's friendship. I'll catch ya' out there, somewhere...

:lol: I just met you last night and you are saying goodbye already. HMM, I don't see what is wrong with the content of your posts, and I have gone back over most of them. Sorry to see one of the mature members of the forum leaving. There are so few of us on here. Won't you reconsider? :rolleyes:

it wasn't hard for me to get my hosting approved, although I agree, paying for hosting could be much easier than coming here to post all the time, especially since my work started blocking access to the forum. I suppose if you can afford the hosting you might as well pay for it and save yourself some time. the Xisto - Web Hosting guys were great with setting up a domain name for me so I would assume their hosting would be just as good, perhaps give them a try. anyway farewell and best of luck

aww i didnt even get to know you and youre already leaving me... how could you do this to me?! our child even?!!! well seriously, it sucks to see someone go, and i hope things work out for you... good luck in the future, hopefully ill see u in the fortune 500 or something awesome like that =) good luck

I may not know you that well, but have fun, and we all hope that you reconsider and give it another go. Most of the admins/mods will be willing to help out on things.

Why don't you try Xisto - Web Hosting.com? I like the free hosting service here so I'm really considering buying hosting from them. Posting to keep your account alive is tiring, I agree, so you might as well. 2.1GB space and 33.3GB bandwidth is ALOT! Especially for 3.33/month.

I know, I have a hard time keeping up with posts on here. And keeping my count above zero, though I really want to can be tiring and hard. I really love the free hosting that they have, and I have a separate paid account with Xisto - Web Hosting that I like, but I don't have much time to spend on my sites, cause when I get some time, I'm usually trying to catch up on posts in this forum so that my site doesn't go down again lol... oh I wish for more workable hours in my day. A long time ago, Opaque told me that if I wanted, I could buy a years worth of credits on this forum for I think it was 20 dollars. I'm seriously thinking of taking him up on that offer. If it's still allowed.

Leaving so soon? Why don't you give Xisto a second chance? I was busted for spamming, since I knew nothing better, but I changed my ways, and such. You need to keep trying, and if this site does not work out, then I would recomend PuffinHost.com. Good luck along the road of webhosting. :rolleyes: