xisto Community
Hadi

Mobile Phone Manufacturer

Most poupular manufaturer  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personnaly choose sony ericsson for providing clients with top quality mobile phones and services. They gather everything in one: Camera, Bluetooth, Infrared, MMs, EMS, SMS, High quality sounds and voice recording etc... Besides the great design of evey mobile phone give you the feeling of luxury, comfort and trust in self.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

Yes i agree, Sony Ericssons have been my favourite ever since I bought my T610. It was easy to use, web browser was easy to use, look and feel was good, menus were great and just the fact that they combine it all in one: Bluetooth, infared, Camers, sound recorder etc. it's all there for me to use. I was a motorola man before but all my motorola phones lasted way less than my sony ericssons. My SE pone is lasted 8 months so far and still going, but my motorolas lasted about 5 months each, now thats not a good brand, but i like te look of some motorola phones suc as V3 and E1 ROKR

I extremely recommand not buying any of the motorola Phones, I had a black razr v3 from couple of months and couldn't load any themes in it, you can't use it as a usb mass storage device, the camera is terrible, bluetooth didn't work. So I throw it in the garbage. Everyone who is reading this please take this advice: Don't you ever buy a motorola phone, but I recommand Sony ericsson and Nokia.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

I have a Sony Ericsson K700i and its a brilliant phone. Everyone I know who has a Sony Ericsson has never had a problem with it and is completely happy with it. I also like the design on the Sonys. They've got that sort of 'clean' look to them and are simple to use, yet also very stylish.I used to have a Motorola but it wasn't that good. The menus were slow to react and most of the features seemed like afterthoughts and weren't implemented that well.

I have experience using panasonic phones, motalola phones, nokia phones and sony ericsson phones. All of them are not durable. Either there are some errors with the CSTN display, or there are something wrong with the battery. None of them really satisfy me. The phone that I am now using is a Motalola. There seem to be quite a lot of bugs with the OS. Say, when the SMS box is full, the memory of the phone goes wrong and all my downloaded Java applets are deleted. I don't know why the engineers did not spend more time with debugging. Anyway, I have extended the warranty period to two years, because most of my phones go wrong after the first year. Phones are not cheap, but I wonder why they are not made for durability,

i think just like in a cheapo phone, is that right?

Yes, it is a cheapo phone. Does anyone remeber what was the price of the v3 when it first came out? It was about 700$. Now it's 140$ and it doesn't worth 20$. I cannot ignore it's amaing design and the precision of it. But the OS and features are worthless.

I think that Nokia in last period, it's the best mobile manufacturer.Not for their mobiles as 7210, 6610 etc witch were scrappy, but for their last mobile phones as N80, N70, the upcoming N73 etc, which are complete with anything an actual user wants.

i love my nokia 6600..it provides me everything 4m internet surfing to taking snaps..but now i am thinking to move to n70 soon this week maybe

I voted Motorola. Every phone I have had has been a Motorola (with the excpetion of the old Non-Colour Nokias) and they have never broken once and have mostly all that I want from my mobile.

I voted for sonyericsson cause I have one :P 750i .. I like it cause it has many features that others don't have plus his 2mp digital camera It's a better camera i've ever seen on mobile phones

For me Nokia seems to be the better option due to the fact that nearly all of the esigns are simple and easy to use, the new Symbian S60 or S80 software that it uses is great. Only a few minor faults but they are the best phone manufacturer