xisto Community
Saint_Michael

My Final Template Design

I consider this my best layout design ever, I would have put more effort into it but I'm done designing so I consider this my Half completed work of art in the gfx world. The header alone took the longest had to get the settings just right for it, the content box took the next longest time but one the first one was completed it was easy street from their.

Posted Image

Agree'd, probably your best. All I'm seeing wrong is a little pixelation around the corners of the menu boxes. Good job mike!

Very impressive work Saint Michael. But for one like me the worry for such beautiful sites that requires lots of graphics embedded in it is that they take time to load. I mean site loading time is taking much time, it may not be a problem for you if your internet connection is fast enough but for many users in many countries it is still a worry. Of course, I understand that if graphics are not there then the site cannot be decorated. A very good layout though.

how long does it usually take to make a design like that?

Heh, with layouts it could take hours; excluding coding.

[hr=noshade]
The layout seems complete to me. But if it's truly not, like mentioned, then finish it. Just in case, for unknown future reasons. Very nice layout, btw. Each new layout you make keeps getting better.
[/hr]

Wow Nice work, you could sell this out making big money. It's really awesome, will this layout be the home page for Xisto.com?

Great job! Very cool layout indeed. The only thing that doesn?t convince me too much are the letters in blue in the buttons. They look a little confusing with the black border... maybe with more space between them, would look better to me. It?s funny that you?ve chosen Xisto theme to make this layout. They could use it, the only problem is that the one that is now is really good.

very sweet job ncie one i like it thanks for your great contribution to the graphics world, is it possible for us to make some of these because i fancy my hand at one, but only if im aloud then i would have a little go at doing one, aslong as soemone gives me the info they want and whats to put on it, did you do this layout in photoshop then get it into dreamweaver or something, if you want you cna pm me and ill have a little go, but only if you want me to i dont wnat to stand on anyones toes as such, but anywyas thanks dudes ad look forward to hearing form you!!thanks nice design keep up the good work you totally rokc nice job!

I agree with what the majority of posts are saying... it truly is a good design, but just needs a couple of tweaks here and there. A bit more spacing could be used between your letters, the pixelated corner could be cleaned up a bit too as mentioned above. The only other thing I can think of, is that the Xisto name and logo shouldn't be at the same tone as the rest of the page. The branding and name of a company should stand out so that people are drawn to it early when looking at a page. Right now, with the navigation being the brightest part of the page, that is where my eye is going immediately. This is a good thing, but I think most companies are going to want the visitors eye to catch the logo first, and then see the navigation just after. That could just be my personal opinion though. Still, overall, a great design!

I have to disagree with everyone I think its rather dull and boring, all you did was simple gradient effect with simple layer properties. You expected to use this as web hosting template please only a noob would use this template. The light colors doesn't even help it either.What is that, you made the header and the footer the same, that unoriginal right there as well. Let me guess you where going to use text links for your nav?Templates are supposed to stand out and make people want to come, not looking plain and turn people away. I would trash this template and think of something else.

I'm Not a FAN of white templates. I find this rather dull....can't really find anything AWESOME about it! Looks simple though! You didn't reallly go for much uniqueness in this template. Nice Job Though!!

not but personally i dont lik eit and i think it could be alot better.im sorry but it's just not appealing.. it seems way to simple.. it could be alot more professional looking in my opinion