xisto Community
Megaman

All Halo Fans Enter Here.

Thanks, but i have one boubt, it has been a long time that i have been playing Halo (Combat Evolved) for PC, but tell me, is there a Halo 3 for PC, or i'll have to find a emulator for xbox?Please help in this lame question.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

i never tried the original halo but the sound of an assault rifle seems like it would be awesome i would love to see dual weilding energy swords and combos and special moves you can do while dual weilding them other than flying at your enemy...imagine this scenario.... you have elites closing in on you from two directions you jump around and duck to avoid most of their damage from their guns until they are a little bit closer to you and once they are closer you pull out both energy swords and spin and kill boht at once and you go thru all this trouble just to see the awesome graphics on your 50" HD TV but thats just me....

i never tried the original halo but the sound of an assault rifle seems like it would be awesome i would love to see dual weilding energy swords and combos and special moves you can do while dual weilding them other than flying at your enemy...imagine this scenario.... you have elites closing in on you from two directions you jump around and duck to avoid most of their damage from their guns until they are a little bit closer to you and once they are closer you pull out both energy swords and spin and kill boht at once and you go thru all this trouble just to see the awesome graphics on your 50" HD TV but thats just me....

I dont think that Halo 3 is going to have spin attacks and stuff like that, but its possible they might include dual-wielding energy swords. Theres hacks for that, to work on the computer and the xbox, but its not that great.

hmm I feel late, but I'd like to say that it would have been awesome if they HAD added that little fight scenario, even if only in a campaign movie sequence. Nowadays i am a HUGE Halo 3 fan with level 50's in slayer and DOuble Team, workin on it in MLG Swat and Objective =). I liked Halo 2 but they slow everything down a LITTLE bit for halo 3, so once you get used to the movement its fels reallly weird movin back to Halo 2.Anyways, now they ARE coming out with a little campaign add on called Recon, where you play as a marine fo a short campaign. It's gonna be great, and Ensemble Studios are working on an RTS called Halo Wars, where they are rebuilding rts controls from scratch to fit the 360 controller... Can you say AWESOME!?!The 7th Column will rule the universe!!!!