xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

Trap17 Free Web Template Downloads Trap 17 member contributions

Well, BuffaloHELP, here is my contribution. :rolleyes:

Free template downloads. Albeit over 100 web templates instead of one-at-a-time.

I have started this thread for people to voluntarily add to. OK, everybody, lets keep this thread alive and updated frequently.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Thank you!

The sets in this collection are free for use as linkware on your personal site. There are over 100 to choose from. Do not link to the images at this location, please download images to your site for use. Each set has a ZIP file for you to download which includes the HTML and FONT (where appropriate) for that set. The only thing I ask is that you link back to my site at the URL below using my logo as provided in the HTMLs. If there is an additional link to a site I have given credit, please be sure to leave it in the set Design. I hope you find something that suits your needs. If you have a photograph or piece of art you would like me to incorporate into one of these sets, I will be happy to do it for you. If you use one of my sets, please let me know the URL for your site as I would love to see how things turn out. Put this web address in your favorites so you can check back often for new sets.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Quote tags are required for copied material. Lets start using them. Warning issued.
Copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Can i post? mmk those templates are actually too simple not so good i should say. :D

These sets are meant for the not-so-knowledgeable person who wants to build a web site of their own. There is a larger need for simple designs than I think you recognize. Those knowledgeable enough to recognize these templates as simple, would also be knowledgeable enough to design their own. ^_^ But perhaps might like some of the graphics that are offered, or at least use them as examples of things they could create for themselves. :lol: Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Yup, these are started templates.Extremely useful for anyone that does not know html to a good extent.I suggest looking at the coding behind them for learning experience for anyone trying to learn html.Thanks-Damen

Did you want us to add one more sites we know of?
If so, here are great templates I use for often. My new site is where I create templates for scripts, and I've used these the most:
https://templated.co/
It's great if you're learning CSS, or just want all CSS templates

Another great site I like is one I doubt is very popular on the internet. This site has loads of user submitted content:
http://www.oswd.org/

For a newbie like me these will be very helpful .. how do I get them here ... ok ... so i really am showing how little i know ... but this is a learning experience for me and I figured this was the best place to learn ...

Want some plain CSS layouts you can learn from and customize? I found this awsome site which has many CSS layouts that include minimal code and they are free to use. These are great because you can learn how its layed out with CSS and HTML divs because the code is very small. That way you will probably understand more when building your site instead of being confused because theres so much code.

http://ww38.code-sucks.com/css%20layouts/

Edited by sonesay (see edit history)

I think this will help me out some, because I don't know too much about website layouts. I like the layouts that I have seen so far, so I just might decide to use at least one of them. Thanks for posting this up! :lol:

Thanks this is very nice, Some of these templates I have downloaded as they will be very useful for me & work. Though the template of the site hosting them sucks and has horrible colours and Graphics. Maybe think about making or getting a new one for it to attract more users.

Well, BuffaloHELP, here is my contribution. :rolleyes:

Free template downloads. Albeit over 100 web templates instead of one-at-a-time.

I have started this thread for people to voluntarily add to. OK, everybody, lets keep this thread alive and updated frequently.

Well really that is too simple to use just cvant use it.

Well i will add some of the my favorite and yet free website design here, in near future.