xisto Community
scab_dog

Windows Vista Tranformation Pack Make you computer look like Vista

i saw this few days ago and it looks good but i never download it since it's just more than a skin it will change your boot screens and every thing. anyway, windows media center eidtion has a decent look.

The new look created with these software were great. But that could use larger main and video memory. That just make less resource available to application and sometime just waste money. Althrought many people that already have a powerfull computer, but that only a small group of people compared with a whole. basically, I don't try these before. Is these could on/off effect individal?The use of the hardware to speed up display was great and, personally, some effect should be avoid as possibe like transparent. This is especially true for business.

I installed without hassle (on 2nd try, you have to close all windows first to release the dlls it replaces) no probs at all. I've been using the pack for about 4 weeks now and I much prefer it.Transparency is confusing at first however, a seperate application it installs 'Glass2k' manages that.My RAM usage is only 5-10MB more (unnoticable loss to my 1GB RAM) and my startup times are as slow as they usually are, so it's really hard to tell the difference. Overall there is no major performance loss so you can enjoy without worries.

Why do you need to change windows xp appearance, why don't you download the beta ofthe windows live. I recomend that you conserve your os but you should install it on another partition.I prove, it is fantaqstic it's grafical interfase like when you touch the alt+tab you see a preview of the aplications or the 3D windows organization.Althow i have some problems because i have 256 mb of fisical memory and the minimun is 512mb the res was preaty good.The Windows media player it doen't matter i mention that because i use it with my windows XP and i think it is better organized and i like that i can see the albums cover.So i recomend all people to prove it in a diferent partition.

I am so sad, my computer can't run faster after install windows vista with transformation pack, although my RAM is 1 gb, but I feel slowly.Is there are a tool for vista like bootvis in windows xp?????I nedd your help!!:)

hello friends since one stop super interesting it of the package of transformasion of the win xp the truth I I was not even imagining it only I use the win xp professional edition and the truth is very rapid and a very complete that this one to prove new version of the win xp to see if it runs better or worse than the professional edition.Good boy to proving it haver if it runs well will make my information like that different also they prove it since always helping ourselves all in the forum many thanks do not change .Cesar Tibilachvili your BEST FRIEND USE THE NEW WIN XP :)

Well, duh! Vista requires high quality hardwares. The minimum RAM required to install Vista is 512MB. Honestly speaking, even my comp is running slow with Vista's theme, although i have 1.5GB of RAM inside.

Whats the point in installing that When vista is commin out in Jan / Feb. Vista's coming to me in the next few weeks as it was released to businesses on Friday. I dont know why its released to businesses first as usually their the last to update.