xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FLaKes

Credit Gift From Trap17 To Members Do we get a gift from Trap17 on our B-Day?

Does Xisto celebrate the members on their birthday by giving them some credits? I think it would be a good idea. :rolleyes:

yeah but people might create fake birthdays, and lets sya opaque writes a script, people can still chage their bithdays, yeah that would be a good idea!! Too bad my birthday is already gone :rolleyes:

nah not really a good idea..Firstly people will create fake birthdays and then get credits.. Then again change their birthdate again get credits and secondly we get credits for what we contribute in forums this is bad idea get free hosting credits..Nothing good we get for free.

nah not really a good idea..Firstly people will create fake birthdays and then get credits.. Then again change their birthdate again get credits

I think this would be a great Idea. But I never knew that you are able to change your birthday. I think it is unnessecary to change your birthday... unless you never entered anything (was it compulsory?) So maybe that could be changed. It might prevent people from putting in no bday or a fake one as they get rewarded for it. ??? just my opinion... But if you're gonna do it... please do it before April lol :rolleyes::lol:

i just hope if there's an emotion for birthday or a "happy birthday " that i could send it to my friends here in their birthdays. i love birthdays and i love to make my friends feel the spirit of birthdays in their special days by sending them something special. i know you can do it opaque, after all you are the mad scientist Posted Image, you said that in your signature not me Posted Image

i think he is just MAD when he starts back up 4 year old threads for no apparent reason :) this is the second time he's done this in the last couple days. how does he find these threads?!?