xisto Community
Johnny

Another New Template [by Johnny]

Posted Image

I still have to edit the header (because currently it wouldn't flow right with any background), but this is what I've gotten to so far.

Comments/Suggestions?

Well, my suggestion is: less blur more hardness. Some things kinda have blurred edges. This seems more like a pixel layout. Though, some things, like drop-shadows, and gradient effects are fine with a blurred feel. Also, that green little bar, doesnt really match the rest of the colors. It seems out of place.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

I like this one much better than the others you put in your poll. None of them appealed to me and because you didn't have an option to say I don't like any of them, I didn't vote. :rolleyes:With this one, I don't understand why you have the numbers beside the menu options and I agree with true about the green bar. I think it would have been much better if it was the same color as the background. I think the overall theme goes well with the name, it looks very modern and the name sounds very modern.

dude that really is cool, very nice job on that some of my favorite colours to use in a website have been used by yourslef, i love it and you have done a very nice job all round, very good and keep up the good work, i have liked your work before but nothing like this because this is seriously sweet and i like it very much, you gotta keep making them and that will be good, your name for it is very catchy as well, love it nice job well done

this one is a little better, I agree with the green turn it the blue you have going on with this template.@Avalon, with the number you could do the tree dropw down menu effect wit ha possible combination of the hot key as well which would look interesting with this one.I would say out some detail into the side bars, since they are mostly for show. Should be interesting what this looks like completed.

@Truefusion -- I'll have to pass on making things pixelly. I like the blur-ish style. Green bar will be changed.@Ava -- Numbers are for a more tech feel. It seemed kinda plain.@Kyle -- Thanks a lot.@Mike -- Good idea on the green bit. I'll probably just change it to the same blue as the bg. I'll see what I can do about the sidebars.Thanks for the input, any more would be great.