xisto Community
arnz

Your View And Definition Of Swear Words.

As soon as someone swears my attitude towards them changes. If you want to swear do it around people you know well but not in public or to the waitress as it sometimes happens. I feel people who can't help themselves from swearing, are too weak to control themselves smile.gif I myself do not swear but that does not mean that my friend may not swear around me. If they know me, then they can swear but not in public.

i totally agree. It's uncouth and the minute someone swears, i lose respect for them.

Self control is something that everyone should have.

My friends swear and i also tolerate them as we are close and sometimes it helps them to express themself in more clear and personal level that everyone shouldn't know about!

I used to swear when i was young but the minute i realised i am destined for something great in life.,..i decided to model my personality around positive thoughts and actions.

The meaning of the "F" word as I was toldYour View And Definition Of Swear Words.

hey the actual meaning of the "F" word is

Fornication

Under the

Consent of the

K ing

Well this is what I was told by some teacher and they gave me the history bout it. And the history is that (well I can't exactly remember word for word but to sum it up how I heard it and remember it) back in the 1800's or earlier the king or just plain people wanted boys instead of girls. So when they where "trying to make a boy" they would put a sign up that read fornication under the consent of the king.

-reply by KiKi

Every day, thers a new curse/swear invented, and thats not a positive thing.I have recently found myself Cussing at home more and more every day, i had a freind over, an he brought his little brother, and hes 8, and i/my freind were playing on Xbox Live and i kept saying things like"F*** you (insert stupid name here)""This is F***ing BullS***""Im so sick of this F***ing S***""Go to F-ing Hell (insert another stupid name) "Dude, look at this F***ing Glitcher""Stupid D*** Zombies!!!""What the F*** is this""Go suck a F***ing C***"And many more!...Now that thats out of the way... i dont think this is a good way, people dont think about it, they just do it , at school its much worse for most people ( not me ) I dont use those words in school except lunch,and PE/towards my Chorus teacher

Edited by jayzeed (see edit history)

Swering is always gonna happen. Whether people use it or not it's up to them. I swear with my friends when we are talking amongst ourselves because we know each others personalities whether the swear words are added or not. Sometimes they are actually used as jokes. And if we use them negatively is when we are expressing our anger in a way it can be physically harmless to others. Usually if a person is cursing loudly and carelessly I feel that they are uneducated and maybe sometimes cheap. It's all about being respectful. If people respect others they would not allow other to hear them swear unless they are comfortable enought to know that they will not mind. It's all about the listener and their respect. Also about how well you know your listener and if curse words will offend them or not.

-reply by Candychicken

haha i like dat drunken sailor aniwaiiz all i gots to say is the only words ppl think as swear words are the b word f word s word and soone but if its done in a way to upset sum1 then it should be considrd as a swear word but evn if u use the b word to complement sum1 thn i dont think it a swear word and yes there is a way 2 do dat