xisto Community
True2Earn

10 Backlinks Obtained To My Website In Under 5 Minutes! And they are all between PR3 and PR5

You could be right, time will tell I guess. I'll be watching with interest to see if these links appear in Google. It just seems 'too good to be true' for me. I suspect he eventually intends to sell his 'secret', therefore I, and probably others, would like to be certain it is not just another con job.

And time has revealed all. You wait is finally over. Now, I will present the proof for a website and domain name that is less than 2 weeks old. Go to Google and enter the search term "niche list". You will find my website in the number one position. You will also notice that the page is Results 1 - 10 of about 22,900,000 for niche list. To get the number one position out of over 22 million pages is pretty good. You can rest assured its not just another con job, as you put it.

that's just marketing!Hey u now what yesterday i got 10000 backlinks and the google team came round for dinner and promised to get me in the top 10 for every word in the dictionary.to see how I did it visit give-me-all-your-money.co.uk ha ha lol :rolleyes:

Google is CONSTANTLY updating their search results! If you have a link from a PR5 page, Google will index your site within 48 hours (it visits most PR5 pages every 48hours)
A few days ago, I placed a link to a brand new site I made for a client from a PR7 page and it was indexed in less than 30 hours!

i agree with that to a certain extent but you still have to wait til the search results update....however long it takes. i am taking the stand here in assuming that he did in fact create back links that just haven't shown up yet in google.

also, just because a site has a pr 5 doesn't mean it will get searched again within 48 hours. it depends how that site got the pr5. how long it takes google to search a site again has nothing to do with the pr anyway, it has to do with how often a site is updated with new content.

in fact, you don't need the metatag "revisit" anymore because the search engines have a fair idea how often you update now and they revisit when THEY feel it's necessary.

And time has revealed all. You wait is finally over. Now, I will present the proof for a website and domain name that is less than 2 weeks old. Go to Google and enter the search term "niche list". You will find my website in the number one position. You will also notice that the page is Results 1 - 10 of about 22,900,000 for niche list. To get the number one position out of over 22 million pages is pretty good. You can rest assured its not just another con job, as you put it.

although i like your effort bud, nothing you're doing is amazing to me. it's been done over and over for years. "niche list" isn't even a common key word. very few people will ever type that word in to google search. getting a top 10 or even 1 position in't that hard. isn't niche list your domain name? getting ink banks from pr5 pages isn't anything special. if people did their research, they'd know how to do it.

what you're doing right now that others don't realize is good marketing strategy in preselling something and creating anticipation. people waiting for this big secret you are over emphisizing. but see, it's not a big secret, anyone can do what you just did with a little work and research and they can get all that information for free.

but not dowin' ya because it does take effort in what your doing....but bragging about a #1 position with "nich list" come on....and trying to get other people amazed before you sell them something? hmmmm....

and trying to get other people amazed before you sell them something?

Actually, I'm selling nothing, just conducting various tests.

Have you checked the data for the search term 'niche list'? Although, the number of results are quite high, the searches are not. Overture doesn't even have data for this keyword!It's pretty amazing how your site went up so fast in only about two weeks! NICE SEO WORK i guess :rolleyes:

Well gee, how about that, your site is #1. Now let's see what happens when I search for the term "mud mall". Look at that, my site is #1! I wonder if the fact that it happens to be my domain name makes any difference? Let's try another one, how about "Trap 17"? Well, well, Xisto.com is top of the list, imagine that.

Typing your domain name in as the search criteria is hardly proof that you have some magical system.

When I search for the term "fantasy pictures", (because that is what my site is all about and what people will search for) my site comes in at #9. That's not bad considering I have done nothing but let spiders visit my site. No magical secret and no money spent on site promotion.

Oh, by the way, searching for "link:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; still doesn't give any results. When I type "link:http://www.mudmall.com/; I get "Results 1 - 4 of about 70 linking to http://www.mudmall.com/; It's been over a week now and still no link results for your site. How do you explain that if your site is #1?
Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

You should know by now that just because Google crawls a site doesn't mean the site will be instantly indexed. Google is crawling my site every day but hasn't indexed everything yet. Checking the awstats data it shows the following:

Direct address / Bookmarks Pages: 2788
Links from an Internet Search Engine 28
- Google 24 24
- MSN 2 2
-Yahoo 1 1
-Yandex 1 1

Links from an external page (other
websites except search engines) 758

There are other search terms that come up pretty high in the search engines and not just "niche list." I got the information from awstats and checked them out myself. If you say people don't search for such things, well, they did, as the server logs show and were directed to my site. A few of them are:

"changes to google algorithm may 2006" Google #12
"list of bookmarking services" MSN #1
"list of authority sites to ping with wordpress" Google #10
"blog and ping misconception" Google #1, Yahoo #17

And one thing no one seems to take into consideration is the domain name was purchased on May 23 and the website was not put online until May 29. That means it has only been live for 11 days as of today. The website is getting popular fast. Stats for yesterday (the most complete as today is not yet over) is 395 unique visitors. Since you mentioned it, mudmall.com was registered back in October 2003. When you put your site live, were you doing this well after 11 days?

Give the spiders a chance to index what they crawl. Everyone who knows Google well enough knows they do most of their crawling during the first 3/4 of the month and most of the indexing during the last week of the month. Do you really expect a new website a mere 11 days old to be as fully indexed as one that's been around for a few years? Also, Niche List was never submitted to the search engines. It is just now starting to appear in Yahoo and MSN as they finally discovered the website on their own, just as Google has.

Again, I will state that this is simply an experiment. Testing various methods is the only way you'll find out what works and what doesn't. By taking a juvenile attitude and throwing out belittling and insulting statements doesn't help the matter. When I started this thead, it was intended to be a learning experience for everyone to follow at Xisto. But it appears, after reading through the entire thread again, that it became a house of jesters.

My 30 day mark for my final analysis of everything I am doing has not yet approached. The half-way point hasn't even been reached. When it does, I will write everything I've done to reach that point. And no, I have no intention of profiting from this. As I've said, this is merely an experiment to share with Xisto members. If you wish to continue with snide remarks, etc., that is up to you. But I will not return your gestures.

When I started this thead, it was intended to be a learning experience for everyone to follow at Xisto. But it appears, after reading through the entire thread again, that it became a house of jesters.

That's becaues you haven't taught anyone anything except that you know how to blow your own trumpet. All you've done is give unsubstantiated figures as to how many backlinks you've got with no clue as to how you got them. How is that teaching anyone anything?
If you don't like the attitude some people are displaying towards you it's because you've brought it on yourself with your ever so slightly holier-than-thou attitude.
As for 'snide' and 'belittling' - 'snide' at a stretch, but it's more like skeptical; and if you've felt belittled at all you either need to get a thicker skin or find a dictionary.

Since you mentioned it, mudmall.com was registered back in October 2003. When you put your site live, were you doing this well after 11 days?

I don't know as I wasn't that concerned about it. But I do know that I didn't make wild claims that can't be substantiated about how good it was. I mean, "10 Backlinks Obtained To My Website In Under 5 Minutes!" is a pretty big claim.

Pehaps an analysis of those awstats would be a good idea, I know that these stats can be misleading. Here's some of my stats for the month of May.

Direct address / Bookmarks 7491

Links from an Internet Search Engine

- Google 358 358

- MSN 129 129

- Yahoo 73 100

- Google (Images) 10 10

- Ask Jeeves 10 10

- Unknown search engines 9 9

- AOL 6 6

- Netscape 6 6

- Earth Link 2 2

- AOL (fr) 2 2

- AltaVista 2 2

- WebCrawler 1 1

- Seznam 1 1

Links from an external page (other web sites except search engines) - 2789

All looks very impressive doesn't it? However, when you look into the stats it seems there are a few misleading figures. Here's the external page, (non search engine) with the most 'links' back to my site.

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php 501 538

Now I know for a fact that there is not a link back to my site on that page. Apparently it counts a 'link' when you go from a page to your site. Awstats are great, but don't be mislead by the figures.

The point is, if you're going to make these big claims, make sure you can back them up with facts. Otherwise people will naturally be skeptical.