xisto Community
BooZker

How To Get Those Free Ipods And Other Offers

Most minum wage is about 7-8 dollars.

Uh, no? Federal minimum wage in the United States is $5.15, and the majority of states use that.

As for the offers, most of the free trials require valid credit card numbers and a lot of them require that you refer friends.

Most of them are scams, tho a dutch 1 actually gives out ipods, but only after some people buy a product and they make enof profit and share it with you. I dont beleave in free for nothing theres always a catch.

I have been getting those offers about free i-pods and all in my email for some time now and also you get to see similar offers now and then while surfing. I never cared to click on any one of these icons to get the details but after reading the 'tutorial' posted above I sure would like to try it but NOT from my pc, maybe some cafe or something would do.

Personally I never thought that anyone could get those prizes that come on your screen every now and then while surfing the net. I get loads of junk email too claiming that I have won an Ipod or some other good stuff but I never have cared to give them a look. Now that I have read your instructions I sure would like to try my hand and see if I can get something out of these scams.

I just to try these things lot ago, just to try, before I get bored of lot of spam and realize that it?s faster and better to save money and buy one yourself. Anyway I don?t really need and Ipod... well I don?t think anybody need it. If anybody pay atention to these scams, they?ll dissapear and everything will be better.

Has anyone here actually done this other then me?

I haven't done this, but have thought about it for a long time..just hard to know which ones are credible. Seeing these posts have give me new interest, and I think I will try your link BooZker, and let you know how it went...Now if I only had a credit card.... :lol:

This free ipod thing is everywhere, and they are not free. I always get these junk mail and i've tried filling in some. They say that i'll get it, but i never. I even signed up to one and then they asked for my credit card number, which is obviously not free.So don't trust these sites, they are all scams, don't even bother wasting your time.but if ever u do get a free ipod, let me know, just post here. I'll be amazed.Other offers such as free laptop and al that are just the same stuff.

hanif, nice to see that your new here. Welcome.I would just like to say if you get SPAM on your EMAIL then it's SPAM. Never, ever give out your credit card number either. Sometimes they say they need this to verify it's actually you, but do not do it. Just do what i said in my first post and hopefully everything will work out fine. There are no catches except for the fact you have to sign up with all those sponsors. Good luck to everyone.