xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Funny Firefox Flicks

VERY NCIE FIND I LIKE THAT ONE, SOME ONE WAS VERY CREATIVE WITH IT AND IT TOTALLY ROCKS **bottom**, NICE FIND AND ONCE AGIAN FIRFOX RULES OVER ALL OTHERE BROWSERS, TAHNKS MATE THATS A NICE ONE AND I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT, NCIE JOB AND KEEP UPO THE GOOD FINDING, P.S SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK MY KEPBOARD IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK AND I CANT GET GET IT TO GET OUT OF CAPS LOCKSORRY

uhh, huh huh, WEEEEE!!!! ha ha ha ha ha lol. That is the funniest and coolest video I have seen in months. It rocks, long live Firefox!

Wow, that was pretty creative. I have seen this a while ago over a another forum. I had a look around, and couldn't find the compas logo anywhere, so I don't know what browser that is from. I have never seen it before *shrug*@kylelnsnHave you considered holding shift, or putting something heavy on shift?

....Must....Download....Firefox.Those are some funneh videos. "Wheeee", that just shows how stupid IE really is. I bet bill gates is getting red.