xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyubomyr

Alcohol Do you use?

Do you use alcohol?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im not an alcoholic but i do take my occasional shot of tequila and a couple beers...but nothing major and not everyday...my girl likes those special drinks like smirnoff, cask n cream...flavored stuff..ill stick with my tequila

Someone said something about a mix of red wine (often awful tetra brik wine) and coca-cola. It?s funny because here we call it kalimotxo (or calimocho) and we are like... proud to have invented it :D I didn?t know people drink it abroad.Almost nobody likes it too much and it?s terrible for the stomach but it?s very cheap and we use to drink tons of it. :) I?m always saying I?m gonna leave it... but I can?t.But my favourite alcoholic drink is rum (Cacique) with colaBotellon forever! :D

hm i drink when im able to and when i want to.. sometimes i desperately need a drink but its better that i dotn so im wise enough not to take it.. im really in the mood for a drink now but i hate drinking when my parents are around.. (my mom whines a lot) so i just need to wait till they are asleep and i guess i have some stuff it looks freaky though :P red ;)

Alcohol is something that is necessary for humans. However, it is not necessary to drink alcohol. I don't drink because it smells so bad. And because of the smell, I have never tasted it, and I am not going to. However, I think that the use of alcohol in medical drugs is ok, and that it is necessary to do so. Because of drunkeness around the world, people cannot continue their lives properly. I'd say that christianity has raised wine and alcoholism to a very high level, because it is obligatory in the religion.

im 14 im not allowed, and when i can i wont i dont like alchohol and its bad for you, i dont get it if its bad for you and makes people get drunk and do bad things why even allowed the production of alchohol ???

Mmm, alcohol. I have to admit I consume the beverage on a pretty regular basis, being in college and all. It's a great way to let loose after a long, hard week of classes. It's also incredible how much it helps to bring people together. I can't tell you how many people I've met while drunk. During the summer, I usually don't drink, just because I come from a small town with a different nightlife.

I don't use alcohol because I don't need it. I used to drink it when going out with friends, but I stopped. It was never a problem for me, and it never will be. It's far too expensive to drink, and the government makes a lot of tax money off of it.

I don't usually drink. IT gives me headache.Anyway, I have heard medical information that Asian people usually have less digestive chemical required to digest alcohol. That's why Many Asians find it more difficult to enjoy drinking.

I drink alcohol everyday............. BUTat parties always....sometimes when im out with my friends.....i like to drik beer :ph34r: thats good as hell after sauna... i dont like wain and other sweet drinks...strong alcos are the best....usually when i drink alot my head wont ache....DRINK BEER AND HaVE Fun

I've always thought that alcohol, music, literature and women (in non-specific order) are the best things (or issues) all over the world. Life would be meaningless without one of them, even for those alcohol-haters. Are you even able to describe a world without those lousy pleasures? Think about it: Carmina Burana wouldn't be the same without the alcohol fact. We actually wouldn't have Charles Baudelaire, nor Van Gogh, nor Serge Gainsbourg...

That's it, Alcohol, besides some other lousy pleasures are kindly necessary for this life :ph34r:

CHEERS!!! :D

I am a student too, but I dont drink because everybody does it...or because its a way how students live etc. I just drink when I feel like it. I definitely dont need alcohol to have a great time. I thinks thats a stupid way of thinkin. You can just go out without alcohol