xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Craigslist Review My review on it.

Hey guys., Have you ever heard of Craigslist.com? It is a website that has tons of cities and their ads on it. I look there for writing jobs all the time. They have jobs on there from all over covering every topic. From writing to webdesign to graphics design. It's all in there. If anyone else has been there, please give me your review on it. I think it is pretty good. One thing to keep in mind, is look out for spammers or scams. A good website designer can pull in about $800 on a job depending on his/her experience. A writer, like myself, can get about $50-60 per article if I get a job.My rating for Craigslist.com is 9/10 for it's ease of use, friendly page design made up almost exclusively of text links :), and the amount of jobs and servics posted on there each day. For a writer, there are at least 100 new jobs each day! :) Plenty for someone to get a job easily. Good luck guys!

Yes, Ive used Craigslist before to looks ofr Pool tables and bikes. Its pretty cool, because all the listings are in yuor area so you can juts go pick it up and not worry about shipping.

Does craigslist charge you to list items? How about to buy them?

No, those services are free.

I myself have used craigslist on occasion, and have purchased computing equipment from people selling their used stuff there all the time. I'm able to find people within a few blocks of my house too, and since I'm only 14 and don't have a car that is really useful. I haven't met anyone unfriendly on craigslist that I've purchased from yet.
Edited by matto (see edit history)

Yeah, Craigslist is great, like a local ebay. They have just about everything ebay has, just in your area, so you dont have to woory about where they are and how long it will take to get there.

Yeah, no. Craigslist is absolutely free. And although you can sign up, you can also do anything on there without an account (also free). You do need to be careful because it does concern local people, and of course, a predator could decide to use it, although the chance is slim. I think it is best known for jobs. But there are literally 20 new ads for computers for sale *cheap* on there. I was actually quite impressed. Of course, you have to watch out for scams too, but in general, like you said husker, it is basically a local Ebay.